35: From Good to Bad

(Sorry that this chapter is unedited lol)

Karin needed help carrying all her gifts back home. Todoroki and Bakugou each carried a bag and followed after her and Eijirou. All day she kept rereading Aizawa's note as she held the stuffed cat toy in her grasp. Many people just stared on at the four of them in confusion while others seemed quite jealous.

But that didn't matter. For once, her confidence was boosted and she felt her chest calm with even breaths. Her throat didn't clenched from the anxiety that haunted her at school anymore, and for once, she felt truly content of being in Class 1-A. Maybe they all changed or just saw for what was going on, but she didn't care at the moment. She finally felt like one of them.

Aizawa's word inspired her and it was nice to see that once again he was there to have her back. The events of Dabi and her escape was long gone and for once, she felt complete joy. Her eyes remained their precious yellow hue and she smiled back at Todoroki and Bakugou. "Thank you.."

They paused in their tracks and looked on with confusion. Eijirou chuckled. "For what?"

She turned back to face them while they stood in the middle of the academy's sidewalk. "You three have tried supporting me since the beginning. Yeah we've had our moments, but you never wanted to give up on me." Tears of pure joy filled her vision and she wiped them away gently.

"I want to train with Aizawa and you, Bakugou." The ash blondes eyes lit up as he gave her a puzzled look.
"You really mean it?"

"Y-Yeah. What you did help and with your help and my teachers, I'd be able to pass the physical Final exam. And I'll have to study for the written portions. I-I just have to keep trying." The boys relaxed from hearing those words, and at the moment they realized of just how far she's come. She was finally willing to try to become the hero she was meant to be. Katsuki didn't want to admit it, but he was glad to take her on as a partner again. They trained only a few times and it was time to help her out with his own knowledge.

Bakugou stepped forth and rested a hand upon her head before messing up her head. "Alright. But you'll never reach my superior level," he grinned. She giggled lightly and followed after him as they continued over to her house.

Since finals were coming up, she'd have to work harder than anyone in the classroom in order to make it. If she passed the physical Exam, she would even make it to the summer camp they had in store for class 1-A and B. Now that was exciting.

Coming home made the day even better though. As soon as Karin stepped into the living room, her eyes immediately spotted her father sitting on the living room couch with Sato and Kai next to him. The tv was on as the news played in the background. The last nights event of the gas station was viewed but was reported as not being solved. There was no video evidence recorded since the cameras were destroyed and there were no witnesses.

That was good news on their part.

Ryo was wearing a black T-shirt while grey sweatpants. His face was revealed once more and it seemed as if no weapons were on him. He must've came completely unarmed.

He smiled up at Karin and stood up from his seat as he pulled her into a comforting hug. Her small arms wrapped around his torso and she enjoyed being like that for a few more longer seconds before releasing. "How was school?"

"I-It was awesome," she smiled. Kai and Sato stared on with wide. Was she actually smiling..? It's been so long since she actually enjoyed going..
Ryo chuckled and gazed over at Todoroki and Bakugou. The bags of stuff were still in their grasp, taking him aback. "Oh... what's all of this?"