9: Disappointment

They were right.

Eijirou's parents would be devastated.

His mother was a sobbing mess when she came to the school and she wouldn't let Karin go. Eijirou's father demanded for the principal to let him know who was the cause but he didn't know. She never told. Bakugou remained silent and so did Kirishima throughout the whole thing but personally, they both were distant from each other as they hovered over Karin

At least the parents finally knew.

They brought her out the car but Katsuki gently grabbed her arm. She turned around while her family got into the vehicle without her. He cleared his throat and avoided her gaze. Sympathy... guilt and depression was what blanketed him...

He handed her a slip of paper holding his phone number and address. Karin glanced down at each individual piece of writing with awe. "B-But why...?"

He rolled his eyes. "Come to my place tomorrow if you even can. You need to work on your damn technique." She glanced up at him and nodded slowly.

I'm glad he's being nice for a change.... but I wish it wasn't because of this...

Her eyes became glossy again as the whites of her eyes were stained red. Her irises showed hints of yellow and pink within. "Thank you Katsuki..."

"Whatever..."

***

"You fucking kidding me??" Karin was stunned into silence at her aunts harsh wording. The whole family was sitting in the living room while Karin's Husky, Ray, laid against her legs on the couch. He was her only sense of comfort and she petted his fur softly as she couldn't meet her aunts gaze. Eijirou was standing in front of her with his arms crossed as well.

"You're just gonna go see him tomorrow even after what happened?! We're all worried sick about you and personally you've always felt like my own baby girl, Karin!! How could you do this to yourself??"

Silence. Would could she honestly say besides apologizing? She's said sorry too many times and she felt trapped once more. Eijirou's mother started sobbing.
"I love you so much Karin.... you have no idea!"

Eijirou's father crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at her. "And... you're not seeing that Bakugou bastard anymore..."

No.... but I was supposed to meet him tomorrow. He'll be so upset..

Eijirou pulled out his phone and tapped onto his screen. He was messaging someone and Karin sensed that he was relieved. Who is it?

Eijirou's mom glanced at him. "Who are you texting?"

"Todoroki. He's a friend of me and Karin and he's worried about her. Can he come over for a bit?" His parents hesitated but they looked down at Karin and felt a bit of sympathy towards her behavior.

"Alright..."

He nodded and continued to message him while Karin was lost in thought. It would be nice to see Todoroki for a while; she was in a fucked up situation but he was just so comforting and kind to her...

Her own cheeks turned red at the thought and she pushed away the feelings. No... I can't ...

***

"I came as soon as you messaged. My brother Natsuo dropped me off." Todoroki stood in the door frame while Eijirou let him in.

"It's no problem. Come in.." He nodded swiftly and bowed before his parents. "Thanks for inviting me, Mrs. and Mr. Kirishima."