No matter how much Naruto and I attacked the clones, they would reappear. I noticed that Sasuke, Sakura, and Kabuto joined in. I smirked a bit but continued fighting. We would cut, punch, kick but no matter what we did, the numbers stayed the same.

~

Kabuto hit a tree, Sakura fell on the floor, Sasukes legs went out, and Naruto and I fell on the floors on our backs. Naruto shakily tried to sit up saying "I'm just warming up." We were all put of breath and were breathing heavily. 'We've' been fighting them for hours.

Soon the clones slowly disappeared and three guys appeared. I noticed that one of the guys looked familiar. The guy looked at Sasuke and yelled "You! I know you. You're the one who cut me on the shoulder! That really messed me up, you know. Oh, well. Now I can finally pay you back- with interest." He pulled out his kunai.

He laughed as he looked down at Sasuke. Naruto was clenching his teeth until he smirked. "Well, well. Now who's the cornered rat?" Sasuke asked from behind the tree. "Works like a charm, Naruto" Sakura said giggling. The three ninjas looked around confused and he looked back to see the real us perfectly fine. "What? It cant be. If they're over there, then who are they?" They asked looking at the beaten up us. "Confused? Sorry, but it was the only way to get you guy to come out of hiding." Naruto said. The five of us turned into 3 Naruto clones and 2 me clones.

"How? Don't tell me that, little brat. It's not possible." The ninja said frantically. "The shadow clones were only the first part of it." I said standing up. "My real trick was coming up with clones for the rest of my squad." Naruto said and our clones poofed away just leaving Naruto and I standing there. "While our doubles did all the fighting and took the beating, we were safe and sound waiting for you to show yourself. What do you think, guys? I think our little plan worked." Sasuke said.

Naruto went to take a step forward but fell on his knee. We were breathing heavily as Sasuke said "Naruto, take a break. You too (Y/n). You two used up too much of your chakra. Don't worry. I've got them." Sasuke said. Of course Naruto wouldn't let that be so he got up and punched them in the face. They all fell down and slid across the floor. Naruto was breathing and sweating heavily "After all the worm I've done, there's no way I'm going to stand back and let you guys have all the fun."

I noticed that Sasuke looked shocked at Naruto. One of the guys sat up and said scaredly "This kid shouldn't even be able to move, let alone this." "Naruto?" Sakura asked. The three guys got up and stood next to each other. They all put there hands up one by one and the one in the middle said "Not bad. But that doesn't mean it's over. We're still feeling lucky. And besides, time is running out for all of us. So we'll just have to take the gloves off and show you our ninjutsu. Ninja heart!  Falcon jutsu!" A whole bunch of them appeared behind them.

"Shadow clones?" Naruto asked. "Those are real clones. Don't waste your strength, bone head. Let them make the first move." Sasuke said. "If these are clones, then the real ones are in there with them. A I've got to do is smash my way through until I find the ones that squeal!" Naruto said breathing heavily still and I'm just as tired as him. "No! Don't be an idiot! Listen to me." Sasuke yelled. "Get off my back, will you? Just stay out of it. I can handle this." Naruto yelled. He ran towards the crowd and Sakura yelled "No, Naruto! Come back!"

"Welp!" I yelled as I ran into the crowd too. I was hitting them but my hits would go through them. I heard Sasuke yell in pain so I flashed beside him. Going that fast with little chakra and already tired just drained me. I was breathing heavily as I asked "Sasuke! Are you alright?" I gasped a bit when I noticed the mark on his neck was acting up again.

"Sasuke, it acts up when you use your Sharingan. Please rest a bit." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. Naruto turned his head and the enemy appeared in front of him with a kunai yelling "You should never give your enemy an opening!" "Naruto!" I yelled trying to go over there, but running over here drained my energy. Kabuto ran at Naruto and tackled him of the way. It ended up cutting Kabutos leg as they both fell to the floor. "Hey, are you okay?" Naruto asked. Kabuto didnt say anything except heavy breathing and holding his leg. Naruto stood up and growled "Now you're going to get it."

Sasuke yelled right after "Forget it, Naruto!" "Huh?" "You can swing at those guy all day. You're just wasting your time on them. The real ones aren't there." Sasuke said struggling from pain. "What are you talking about? That last attack didn't come from any clone. Of course the real ones are here. They've gotta be here. If they're not, then where the heck are they?" Naruto yelled.

"Use your head. If I knew the answers to that, we wouldn't be in this fix." Sasuke said. Soon one of the clones jumped up ready to attack Naruto. Then the real three of them came out of the ground but since Naruto was focused on the one in the air, he didn't notice the real ones. Everything happened so fast.

Kabuto got cut by the guys and he fell on the floor. The three guys came fully out of the ground and were ready to kill Kabuto. Kabuto death glared at the three guys causing them to back up a step. All of a sudden Naruto came up and kicked one in the side if their face and it ended up knocking all three of them to the ground.  All the clones poofed away and Naruto said smirking "Like you said, never give your enemy an opening. Good advice."

Kabuto sat up and rubbed his neck saying "Thank you, Naruto. You saved my neck." I sighed in relief and walked towards him. "Way to go, Naruto." Sakura yelled as Naruto sat down. "It was nothing." He chuckled out. When I got to Naruto I just fell to my knees in front of him and hugged him. I said "You worry me sometimes" and he grinned.

Naruto was checking the guys belongings for their scrolls. "That mark on your neck, what is it? A bruise?" Kabuto asked. I turned my head a bit to see Sasuke hide it with his hand "ah, it's nothing." Naruto giggled a bit so I turned my head again and he stood up saying "Hey guys! Here it is! Just what we needed, a heaven scroll." Naruto said happily. "Good for you." Kabuto said. I really appreciate Kabuto for helping us bit there's still something off with him.

~

As we walked up to the tower door I helped Sasuke walk. I heard the bushes rustle so I turned my head to see two guys. "There you are, Kabuto. You're late." Oh so they're his teammates. "Sorry about that. I got a little sidetracked." Kabuto said walking up to them. "Yeah, and are we glad you did. After all, it was only thanks to you that we got both the scrolls." Naruto said. "Not really. You did most of it on your own. Especially you, Naruto. Very impressive." Kabuto said and Naruto giggled. "Well, this is the door that we go through. So long, and good luck to us both." Kabuto said. "Right." Kabuto smiled and gave us a thumbs up. "Oh and thank you for helping us, Kabuto" I said smiling at him. He nodded his head and turned towards his door.

Naruto turned the door handle and the paper on the two doors ripped. We all walked in and it was just a big empty room. "What's the deal? There's nobody here." Naruto said. Sasuke got off my shoulder and stood up fully saying "it's okay, (Y/n). I can manage." "Oh okay" I said. Aw man..

I walked up to Naruto and looked around "huh? I don't get it. What happens now?" Naruto asked. Something caught my eye so I turned to Sakura and tapped her arm. "Hm?" I pointed to the wall and she said "Hold on a second. You're right (Y/n). Just look at that." "Great... What is it?" Naruto asked. "If qualities of heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom to take your mind higher. If earthly qualities ate what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are open together, the perilous path will become righteous forever. This something is the secret way that guides us from place today." I read.

"This what? Or is that a secret, too?" Naruto asked. "It's like theres a word missing here. Anyway, it's about the scrolls. I think we're supposed to open and read the heaven and earth scrolls now." Sakura said

Naruto was holding both the scrolls and Sakura took the heaven one. Sasuke and I watched as the other two were getting ready to open them. Sakura slowly teared back the paper. "Okay. Here goes nothing." Naruto then tears back the earth scroll paper a bit.

Word count- 2394