"Stop complaining already! It's only been thirty minutes. We're out here for one more hour before compress said he'd take it off our hands." In order to pass the time by, he'd play on his Ds, pressing the side buttons for old fashioned Mario Kart. She rolled her eyes before stabbing the tip of her blade into the surface below her.
"You know, if I had a good mask to wear at the dump, I would've asked to have stayed to watch the show. Shigi's boss is probably kicking ass already and we're missing out!"

Mustard finally glanced away from his little game before narrowing his eyes at the blonde. Of course she couldn't tell because of the mask though. "You moron. If we stayed the heroes would've gotten us involved and I'm not in the mood for a fucking fight right now. And besides... the boss is more powerful and it's easier for him to just deal with that bullshit himself. As long as that Kyoki dude comes back... it'll all be okay I guess."

Toga bit the inside of her cheek before pouting at him. "Ugh, I'm so tired of hearing about himmmmm. Kyoki Kyoki Kyoki! It's bad enough that Dabi has a vendetta against him, so don't you start it!"

"Pfft. The bastards just hell bent about his missing finger. He's probably just pissed about not being able to jerk off easily anymore." Mustard couldn't help but get thrown into a giggling fit while Toga held back a snort.
"Shh Shh! Oh my god!"

Mustard would slowly pace back and forth, flicking his gaze around the factory before going back to play his game. "I mean it's the truth. That poor poor man."

"Mhm. .... I don't think I was actually told anything about this, but what will happen to him anyways? I mean Kyoki was the one that stormed into our old base... so what's going down?" Mustard paused his game for a moment before shrugging. His mind was somewhere else.
"Dabi and Twice wouldn't tell me. All I know is that he'd be here alive after the broadcast was aired. He'd be drawn to the fight after seeing the clones on the tv and... I don't know what would happen next. Maybe the poor bastard would end up like Bakugou..."

Toga stood up and stretched out her back. A soft crackling sound came when she succeeded in popping her spine. "Hmmm... if that happens, maybe I can convince Dabi to give me some of his blood~"

"Tsk. Is that seriously all you care about"

"Well why wouldn't I think of anything else? Besides, that guy was a dick for what he did to us back at the bar. If I could at least get two doses, I'd feel like it'd be payback, ya know?" He stared at her for a moment before letting his shoulder drop down slightly.
"I guess... you're right."

She peered over his shoulder to observe the game he had paused. It's been so long since she'd seen a DS that she'd forgotten all the controls and gameplay. He pressed the play button as soft music sprung free from the device. The race was on as he started 'driving' trough the track on screen. Toga's eyes lit up slightly as she too felt distracted from it.

Mustard jolted when he felt an instant wave of cold air brush against his back. "T-Toga! What the hell?!" He glanced over his shoulder and opened his mouth to snap at her, but he paused. His body stiffened from seeing the girl frozen solid as a layer of ice covered her skin. "W-What?!"

Standing right before him was a dark figure, sauntering towards him in the night. He was about to release the power of his quirk, but there was no time. His scream was cut off quickly as he too was blasted with crystals of ice. Shouto Todoroki glared at them, finally releasing a breath he's kept in for so long. This was a way for him to release his anger slightly.
Mustard's hand still held the DS, but the device plopped onto the roof.

"Shouto..." Midoriya finally caught up to him, seeing how he already took out the first too Villains. Ryo and Kirishima weren't too far behind either. The older man gazed down at them as he nodded in approval.
"Good work." Kirishima checked up on their surroundings and made sure that no one else was in sight.