64

"I'm sorry!" Zen looked at Matilda. "Dress up! I will take you to my business meeting."

Zen slid his cabinet his eyes stood on the blue suit he had once wore. It reminded him of his days where he used to be a student.

Matilda was no longer the holy person. Her hair were left open, her lips painted in dark colours her dress fully exposing her proportions. Matilda tugged to her husband's arm with the heels on she stood even taller than Zen.

Zen looked at her. "Let's go!"

"Is it too hard to compliment?" Matilda thought to herself.

It was Zen's second cup of expresso, Matilda puffed her face with powder. They were waiting for the business man who could invest in them.

The sectary opened the door to let the elegant young man, nicely dressed, walked in.

Matilda's lowered gaze turned up, her dull eyes lifted to see the man with black hair. She stared him even more intensely when her eyes met his. 

"That's rare." 

"I was born with it." He smiled as he caught Matilda checking him out.

"I'm Zen!" He introduced him as he grabbed the young's man hand. 

He smiled, his details were so impressive. Matilda's face turned red. Her eyes betrayed her, she couldn't look any other way. 

"I'm Bazel!" 

"What does that mean?" Matilda snapped.

"Brave in Arabic, Royal in Latin." 

There had been no comparison of Zen and Bazel. He was "Perfection"

"Are you even married?" 

His eyes lost the trail of light, his face turned dark.

"Have I said something wrong?" Matilda's temple coiled in nervousness.

"Shall we talk business?" Bazel looked at Zen.

Bazel sat parallel to the couple. Matilda dropped her bag, she bent to pick the purse. In her posture she looked at Bazel, she smiled, showing off her cleavage. 

"What are you doing?" Zen hissed. "My purse dropped, I picked it. Just?" she shrugged.

Communication can not be done only by words spoken, sometimes eyes can speak well when the opposite party understands. Bazel's reflection could be seen on the screen. It was just like her student life, the rumors that people had made about her. 

For an hour she was out of the business conversation, though she had done Bachelors in business administration but Zen wanted her to stay at  home where she is away from office matters. 

"Shall we order some food?" Bazel said looking at the sleepy Matilda.

"Sure!" They all looked at the menu as they picked their choices.

Bazel thought it was over. The food came after some while.

Matilda kept dropping things, despite of her being good at cutlery manners. Every time a piece dropped, she kept licking the corners of her lips. Zen's face turned red. He couldn't be more embarrass then this.

Bazel smirked evilly. She sure was someone who was as described.
He looked at her partner, As ordinary as anyone can be. What about him can possibly be attractive?  He looked at his eyes, every common person these days is born with green eyes. Looking at Zen his eyes would turn dark. Zen smiled brightly not even caring what has he ever done with people. Karma is a little too late. Bazel smiled. But the time is perfect. He finally smiled back at Matilda who had been putting effort to seduce him. He wasn't the one who will ever take the step, he knew Matilda by the description which was enough to judge her.