60

Now that I am in darkness I could think why he always wanted to stay hidden. Why he always told me my responses for your confessions are in those emojis. Have you done the same to the girl you loved? Even when I wanted to put a fight to claim him or even show he loved me. I couldn't use any of these as he always kept a safe side. I was someone who waited for his responses and he waited to have a day where he was bored. Why was love that simple? like Matilda said. "Some people come in relationships while some play without any name to their bond. Some girls, will always be a second option."

He wanted a girl who could change him for the better. It was a holy saying that brought him closer to God. If she could really change him. He knew how to love one single girl from his heart to his marrow. 

Who was he true to and who was his real love? every girl trapped in his cage out of love thought he loved her. Naomi's lock went lose and it opened, her fate was something else. But when he left she was so poisoned that miles away from the cave she fell on her knees and trembled in cold sweats. It was her fantasy of love and love was her biggest delusional lie. She wanted to go back in the cage where the master can try portions on her. She was addicted to his venom. Every thing in nature wanted her to run bare feet even if her skin bled because if the Beast got her again he will be even more sweeter to kill her. 

Tears rolled out of unconscious Naomi.  Three days and she was still in coma. She was trapped in a dream that played over and over again. Every great memory with the beloved Zen would lie to her. 

****************************

"Baby! we should get married."  The brunette with rosy cheeks looked at the 6 feet tall guy standing in his Gucci boots, his leather fancy jacket exposing his well built arms, his chest exposing his masculine features. He was a man with athletic body. His dimples that can only be seen occasionally when he lifted the corner of his lips in a smile. 

He had been staring on the phone. One single sentence. "Naomi is in coma."

"Stop ignoring me!" The brunette said annoyed. 

His face was constantly kissed by the sun, it looked like the sun could not get enough of his looks. His thick lashes were even finer, his eyes were the definition of pure beauty. His brows naturally perfect. His skin glowing and beautiful. Everything about him was so perfect that even the nature doubted their charms of attraction.

"I'm flying back home." He looked at her. Her heart throbbed just as insanely as it was the first time.  His eyes would make people left in awe many he met kept questioning if such beauty could exist. He made many men jealous and many fall for him, girls would consider them lucky if he even looked at them. A man who was not only attractive, breathtakingly handsome but too secure to be trespassed personally. Not even his friends knew his personal life.  Every girl wondered how falling in love or being loved by such beauty would feel like. He was manly. A smile that could melt even the sun. And kill many. 

"Bazel!" She pouted. "Not now." She pecked his cheek as light as a feather. He walked inches ahead. He was staring at his phone as if he is anticipating something. "Good afternoon! please, book one ticket." 

"Where are you going?" She looked at him. "Home."

"Can she be saved?" 

"She hasn't been up for days." The doctor said scratching his head.

The door knob twisted, everyone looked at the door. It was Sarah. 

"How has she been doing?" Sarah looked at her.

"Poor Naomi!" She held her hand. 

"I will get you something to drink." Naomi's mom looked at her. 

"Naomi, I'm sorry! I don't have much to say. It's just. Her eyes became glossy. I was too delusional. I should have known my family hated you for no reason and I became just like my mother and my brother. A tear tossed out her eyes. I miss our days in childhood. Some were good and were bad memories. She wiped her tear. Bazel is coming. She smiled. Finally After 8 years.