5

Look at that guy Leah! Jessie said.

"They both were upto something and I hardly cared about which guy they are talking about this time.  All what I knew was my eyes were always on the floor or staring at some passer by clouds."

"We were sitting in front of the library, I was busy capturing the fallen leaves from the shutters of my eyes."

"Naomi! Look! that's our university's most famous eye candy."

"They caught me off guard and made me look at that guy. Who was greeting this girl. Before I could look down, he called her, Mam."

"Weird. I just had a sense. I just disliked him. And I didn't even knew. Why?"

At this distance I couldn't see clearly without my glasses. I guess I should get my eye sight rechecked.

"Leah!" Jessie called her.

"You got another stalker."

"I don't think so, I think he was stalking you." Leah wiggled her eyebrows.

Well that was the most part of the conversations we had during the day. Who was stalking whom. 

And I?

Always thinking about food. Sometimes hearing them rating guys according to their looks and sometimes, talking about that eye candy. That never existed for me. To be straight no guy ever existed for me. I was living in my own fantasies where I was in a whole female campus. 

"Leah!" Jessie called her as if she had seen a ghost.

"Woah! you just scared me." I said laughing.

"Don't turn, that guy beside the water cooler is staring at you."

I turned my neck at a whole new level. "Oppss, Sorry."

"Come on Jess, how many times do I have to tell you, he can be a stalker of any of us. I mean Naomi is also pretty."

I gawked at her. "Seriously? Who would want to upset their eyes by looking at a chubs."

"A pretty one." Leah winked at me.

"You guys have just lost it."

"Look at him, he is cute. Right?" Leah asked me.

"Maybe." I replied. I couldn't tell them that I couldn't see properly without glasses.

I looked at Leah and I noticed she was irritated by something or by someone. But I couldn't ask, because it was her privacy and I couldn't interfere as I wanted.

"Leah sighed."

"Do you know that girl?" Leah asked us both.

"That one. She pointed. Who our uni's eye candy was talking to."

"I nodded. I think I have seen her once or twice."

"She has a really bad reputation like you know the piece of toy, every guy plays with." Leah said.

"Well, I believe what I see. Believing in false rumors is also a sign of foolishness." I replied.

"Look at our Naomi being so mature." Jessie said. 

"You learn a lot with time." I smiled.

"What do you think about oncampus relationships?" Jessie asked us.

"Its just this curiosity you have for a certain person and it dies when you get to know that person." I replied.

"You Leah?"

"I think its the same."

"I once use to think oncampus relationships are romantic. You get to see that person daily, like a sun rise and a sunset. I mean the whole concept of it is romantic itself." I smiled.

"Oh so you were once a total girl?" Leah said.

"I mean I was not a crack head of course I was. Once a swan."

"Tell me about your ideal. Oh wait how about we find you someone here in this campus." Jessie asked.

"Well I don't have a weak attraction. I have a special eye. I fall for special people."

Special kind of special that only exist in my fantasies. 

I paused. 

What are you always thinking Naomi? I mean, we all are always talking about boys and you seem to be so cut off." Jessie asked.

"Did you just saw that cat? I swear Leah is going to have nightmares. She see them as monsters by the way she reacts."

I am never going to let the tiny piece of my heart be stolen away by Hyenas under the skin of a boy.