7

"How are you? Are you looking after yourself? Don't workout too much. Today, I missed you like a lover who has been waiting at a bay for his rescue ship to show up. Do you think winters are romantic? Among all the seasons, this one is my favorite. It probably gets dark when I reach home. But should I tell you this? The street lights in fact all the lightening, it doesn't lets the dark sky get lonely. A thought run through my head. I just imagined having you by my side and you and I walking in the middle of the long night holding hands talking about music and other stuff. Above all, today I had my stall. I wished if you were here. You could taste the food I made. I know rice and noodles are your favorite. So I made them In order to remember you. I have been looking at your face everywhere. You are just an angel. You are keeping my love alive. Even if its just some letters you just make me smile. And I hope my letters make you smile too. You know? love is innocent. But some bad people make it bad."

I laid back on my bed as I recalled the hectic day I had today, before sending my letter to Jennifer who worked with my hero.

Today, again I encountered someone stalking me. And then again I recalled some boys dancing by the pool and there he was the guy who gave me these creepy vibes, laughing. Though again I couldn't see his face. He was this eye candy, every girl's sweetie. I heard a lot about him. People say he has a lot of attitude. And most girls sigh over having him. I mean from the point I see him, though its a little blur, he looks ugly and he just enjoys being the hot trending topic. I'm allergic to these kind of guys.

And I wish my company could stay away from him.

I closed my eyes. I have come way too far..And... There is no...

****************************

"Guys, I have to confess something." Jess said.

Leah and I looked at her confused.

"There is a guy I liked and we talked."

Leah looked at her shocked. She couldn't say much. I could tell what was going in Leah's mind.

"See guys, I couldn't tell you because. I.. "

"Just couldn't tell." Jess said.

"We are friends".. Leah broke the silence. "And we are suppose to share everything." Leah looked at me.

"Everything."

"Guys! I think there is someone. I paused. I think has beautiful eyes." I don't know why I said this, but anything to avoid a heated argument.

They both gawked at me. "WHAT?"

"Guys, come on!"

"Naomi Wenson, could you repeat the last sentence."

I sighed. They caught me in a fish trap. "I think there is someone with pretty eyes."

They caught me with my arms as they gave me this unbelievable look.

Leah laughed. "Did you get bad grades in the quiz we had?"

I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh guys got to go. Bus is waiting."

"Next time I got you, Naomi Wenson, You are as good as dead meat if you don't tell us the whole story." She yelled making the whole crowd laugh at our conversation.

I was home laughing at the jokes I made.

"I was".. I paused. "Hilarious."

Leah shared some screenshots of the person she... I don't know, maybe was attracted to?

"Here, this is the universal sweetie." Leah shared his pictures.

"Zen Morrison?"

"He is a runway model." Jess added.

"Guys!" I typed. "How do you know this much about him?"

"AH! Dory everyone knows." Leah added.

"You can't say everyone, when I don't know babe."

"Don't you think he's perfect."

"I like ugly faces, they have hearts." I added.

"Well, you can't judge a book by its cover." Jess added.

I put my phone on the other side and I recalled. This guy did looked at me when he was.. I imagined, unbuttoning his collar buttons.

I turned to the other side. WEIRD. SHUTUP AND SLEEP.

My phone ringed.

"Should I text Zen?" Leah left me a personal message.

If I don't reply, she will think I ignored her.

"Yeah! go on baby."

"Let's just keep it in between us." Leah said.

"Alright?"

"No, I don't think I should." Leah said.

"Come on Leah!"

"Okay, then who was that person you were talking about? You can't choose to say no one."

"I don't know his name or anything." I said

"Okay then choose from these pictures." Leah asked.

"This one? I think he looks similar. Why?"

"That's Daniel, from electrical department." Leah said.

"Text him and I will text him too." Leah replied.

"Are you bargaining?" I added with an emoji.

"The whole night she kept on convincing me."