31

"A round of applause for all of you, who have worked hard and those who have just stood by and watch."

We all were assigned with more duties. I was a friendly person so I had a huge peer connection, I invited many people and so did my sister.

"Mind if you show me Zen?"

"How the hell do you know him?"

Her pupils shaked. "You guys had  a fight and he told me how you misunderstood things."

"Misunderstood? I believed what I saw. If anyone at my place saw that they could have done much worse."

I looked at Jess. "She is unbelievable."

"Don't hear her, I will show you."

Zen walked out after parking his bike, he was smiling.

It always fluttered my heart.

"Here he is, the one in the red jacket." Jess said.

"Who are you telling this to?"

"Your.." Jess turned around ."Where is she?"

My sister was the shy type, she hardly ever faced people, and just when she was going to see the person who melted the cold princess she was acting more weird.

"Here you are, come on. You won't get to see him again." Jess said.

She managed to drag her out of her shy cocoon, just expected he vanished in thin air.

During the session we had many guests to escort in to the auditorium.

We departed, Jess my sister and I. They both went to stalk Zen.

I looked for them, having my head on fire.

"There you are."

"I saw Zen!"

I gawked at her. "So?"

"What's wrong with your choice?"

"We should head back to the auditorium!"

By her face I could tell, she was pretty annoyed.

"Look at them! I want to smash that bitch's face." My sister was burning in rage.

It was like they were on a picnic a nice spot near the fountain, the roses the greenery, they must be having a nice chit chat.

It truly,  I sighed bothered me.

By now I knew they were married. The way he looked at her, reminded me how Andrew looked at me. Maybe, at this point I realized, he was not that bad. At least, the only girl existed in his life was me.

I looked at them, I never felt jealous, why should I be? A person who is not your fate, why would you fight for it? But making someone feel they are special and then just turning their existence into nothing. Is what hurts.

Maybe, in life, we are just options, and I was not a good option to choose from. She was pretty.

I still remember that day on her interview. I stared her, before I even knew her, I thought to have seen her somewhere.

"I want to be a motivational speaker a person who can change lives. So for that I need to know the psyche of human nature."

I was surprised, we shared the same dream, I began having a liking for her. And even more I wanted to be friends with her.

But things turned out messy.

There were two directions to the main gate. I chose the other. I wanted to avoid all interactions with him.