34

I fell down the sofa, the world was dark, my world. It was like it was set on fire. My ears were beeping.

I told myself, it is a prank, sweat started rolling over my side lines. My stomach was hard. My tongue went dry.

My mind went blank.

"I have even made a picture of me in a coffin. Do you wanna see, how I will look at my dead bed?"

My tongue was ripped out. I told myself not to imagine. My heart sank deeper and deeper. He was torturing me.

I bit the back of my palm as I cried. I couldn't say a word. I have lost a loved one I don't want to lost a friend I am emotionally connected to.

"Forget it. Lets have a rapid fire." He added.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Yellow" I replied.

"Mine is blue."

"Black or red?"

"Black."

"Slow songs or fast?"

"Romantic." I replied.

"White bedsheets or blue?" He asked

"Blue."

"Have you ever been on a bike?"

"I have been. But it was never a romantic one."

The night went on, we talked till the morning.

I had an hour to sleep but I spent it on thinking, crying in pain.

Shorten my life oh God give all the years of my life to him, give him my part of happiness, I will take his pain. This is the only wish I had .

I had a quiz, but I was depending on my ability. I was in university I was fatigued. I saw Zen, walking like a crippled and my tears fell over my heart as if acid. My only fault was, I was too caring. I put him before me. I thought I was doing it with my actions. Maybe that way my sincerity will reach his heart.

I saw Zen near the library, I went to the office. But Zen was too fast with his crippled leg. I doubted if he had a crippled leg.

I went to give my quiz.

The paper was infront of me and my mind was swirling with the thoughts of Zen. I was worried for him. My heart was in a confused state. The conversations of last night was all over my head. I came out. I walked and sat near a bench.

What I am doing? If my family gets to know that I am not giving my all to my studies they will definitely point fingers at me.

At this point I didn't know what was important Zen or my goal.

The picture of him in his coffin appeared and my heart shattered. Warm tears oozed out of my eyes.

Jess saw me and she walked towards me. But a teacher got her.

I walked to Zen, he was sitting in a bench, I sat next to him. And he stood up like a flash of lighting bolt.

"What are you doing?" He said in hesitation.

Maybe, he didn't liked me sitting next to him. A perfect guy seen with an imperfect girl.

"What happened now tell me?" I asked.

"I have spent last night in the park."

I looked at him. "Why?"

"I belong to a place, where I live in mountains pure nature. We live here because my dad is here."

"Stop changing subjects."

A teacher came and Zen rushed inside library.

He was unbelievable.

Minutes later he walked out, hiding himself behind a pillar. The sun kissed his face, I could see the sun embracing him, I was jealous how the sun got to touch him. His eyes shined like pretty diamonds. He was just like an innocent cat.

The world stopped, my heart throbbed so loudly that I was afraid if he could hear it. He looked at me and for the first time in life, I was so shy. I looked in his eyes and I was lost. He looked way too cute.

It was the first time I ever checked him out. He had well built arms. His lashes were long and curled that could make girls like us jealous. His lips were so well shaped and pink that I would wonder if he is human at all. It felt like this scenery is accomapined by a romantic music.   

"Naomi?" Zen repeated. I was lost in his eyes.

I know he had issues but there is nothing that can't be solved when is spoken but it was like he never wanted to clear things.

"What about Isabelle." I asked.

"Why is it always about Isabelle whenever we talk?"

"We were just friends! Now she has even less days, maybe today is her last day."

I was happy, I won't lie, but I knew this place won't stay empty for long, another person will replace it so I will always remain just an option.

--------------------------------------
Hello dear readers, wattpad have seemed to change the order of some of my chapters. Chapter, 35, 36 have been published but the order is 34, 37, 38 and 39 and then 35 and 36. Kindly check the order before heading to next chapter!