43

I was in so much pain, what I wanted from Zen was a hug and tell me it's alright.

No one has the right to punish anyone for someone else's sin. We all were victims and when God said he will take revenge for those who were wronged then who are we? God know's the weaknesses of every person.

Something changed in me and it was taking many steps back from where I stood in love, if it hurts this much too much love will only tore me.

Tasting pain is also a kind of pleasure. I felt sorry for Zen. I asked myself where was I when he was suffering why wrong people destroyed him. If only I was there and I could change things he would not be like this.

But God knows how to make people stronger. The process was harsh but he came out strong.

"I don't want this any longer." I looked at the ring.

"Don't be stupid." Jess looked at me.

"I'm calling Zen!"

"No, why?"

"You forgot the deal?'

"Never!"

"You are texting him to come here!"

"No"

"I swear, I will never talk to you!"

"That's mean!"

"I have something to give you!" I texted Zen.

"What?"

"Ring."

"Some other day when you are in good mood."

"Come! That's it."

Jess tossed something in my bag. "What is it?" I looked at her.

Zen came looking at me. "Give me your hand." I looked at him, how I forgot how he had been treating me and how I forgot how he hurted me today. This was love.

I looked at him he smiled, that was the brightest smile that ever came from him. I was inches away from his cheeks and I wanted to pull them. People would normally call shy men gay. But they don't get to see the beauty, I see in him. He held my hand as Jess gave him the ring. I looked at her, this was the same ring Angela bought. It could have been their plan. He slowly placed the ring in my left hand. He looked at me and then he looked at my hand. He was being shy.

My heart raced and it said, this is minor, major would kill your innocence.

Zen's friends teased him for getting the ring. "You didn't invited us?" They complained. He smiled. "I will have a grand one."

Sam was like a real brother. He was upset that I did the engagement without him.

Zen was sitting outside the cafe. Sam called him and he came.

"Now rewind that scene again."

"I took off my ring and so did Zen."

"Zen took my hand." He paused "that's not how you do it." He sat over his knees and he said. "Like this."

Jess singed. "AWW" And he stood up.

"That was cute." I smiled.

He took my hand and he placed the ring on my left hand he looked at my hand for a little longer. He was happy.

I gave him my paws that were struggling because of the long sleeves. "Gimme your hand." I looked at him. I placed the ring on his left finger and he looked in my eyes.

I was still aching between the memories and things I had seen today.

"Jess?"

"What day is toady?"

19.2.19