12

Many times, there had been many attempts I had made to reveal the truth I had been walking with the burden dancing over my shoulders.

He looks weird, but I cannot disagree with, 'why he is famous'. He is an absolute bad boy but in terms of modern fairy tale he is the awaited prince for many twinkling eyes.

I on the crippled bridge. I feel the ignorance burning my organs and mind being humiliated, that's the blessing I brought myself.

I cannot disagree that there is this pheromone that attracts every girl that looks at him, maybe at least once. He is so full of that.

I cannot outnumber the girls, but I need some professional advice and of course we have one master guru.

The one inside our Leah.

"Leah!"

She looked at me with an eye on her phone.

"Lelu. Why the hell am I on repeated ignore scene. I feel like that supporting role that is as always ignored in every story. I pouted."

"I was looking up for some hot gossip." She turned her phone upside down.

"Um. About this boy, the most wanted one. What kind of guy is he in your perspective?"

"Aye." She smiled at me. "Am I sensing, love in the air?"

"No, no you got it wrong"

"Then why are you denying it so hard~" she said it almost in a teasing singing tone.

"No! I mean how could you say that?"

"You are curious first of all. That defines you are attracted to him. Secondly the way you just reacted defines that I'm correct."

"About what?"

"Girl he is your crush."

"Ugh, no."

"My ideal type is his opposite."

"For instance?" Leah arched an eyebrow.

"For instance, someone who is not out going you know cool guys. Simple but attractive, not by the looks but by the personality. That's the most enhancing jewel a men wears. Most of all, I am possessive so I don't share when it comes  to love and friendship. So I don't have to fight for him." I paused.

"You see Zen? He does not match any of it and for him to be my crush is absurd, like I'll just go do tanning all over my body if that happens."

"Aha so its Zen." She sheepishly smiled.

Me and my exceptionaly big mouth. I hissed in the air.

"Then girl you cannot take back your words as like once a great women said words are like days once they came out, they are gone like the days we had spent. So no remorse?"

"You see that guy? He is been stalking us like for the four hundredth time."

"How could you say."

"Be innocent like a rabbit, but have the eyes of a hawk."

"Look at him, he has a company of two tall boys. He is walking to and fro. When he walks the same path ahead of us, he asks one of his friend to turn and see if we are looking at him and then, when he gets the news, he turns. And that turning makes the stalker the biggest fool."

"You are good at it." I said shocked.

"They are going to approach either of us." Leah added.

"Not us." I winked "Just you." 

"Why do you degrade yourself?" She pulled my cheeks. "You are pretty."

"Look, I pointed, that is Zen at the library?"

"Girl I told you, you are crushing so hard over him." Leah said.

"Lelu, I promise, if I ever got attracted to him. You are the first I'm cracking this news on."

"Deal."

I don't like him, I'm just curious to learn.

"You know we talked. Zen and I. And he told me about certain things that I felt this empathy about."

"He is just gaining sympathy that's all. We talked for one night and he opened up from his family drama to every little detail."

"Be careful, he is not the type you can mess with. He plays with mind than heart and that's the most dangerous type."

I sat with my legs crossed, just near a beautiful picture of roses spread widely.

"So is there a girl you like? I for the third shameless time texted him with my organs shrieking inside."

"Yeah"

"From the uni?"

"Yeah!"

"Tell me, more."

"She is from the psychology department." He added.

"And?"

"Is she pretty?"

"I cannot reveal her privacy?"

"Is that so?"

"I don't know her name but- she wears this old style watch. I saw her on the festival and he went on."

"I insist can you just show me, what if she is among us?"

Again he left me on read.

I flipped my phone as I rolled in my place in agony. He is such an arrogant pest.

I howled as the flashbacks hit me harder.

"Its this." He sent me a picture.

Its not loading.
I sat irresistibly tapping my fingers on the screen on my phone, biting my nails time to time. Who could be that only girl.

Loading.....

This is... my eyes widened. Phone dropped. What the hell?