2

"Did you saw her? She looked so stunning.You are such a dork to leave such a pretty girl." 

"Her problem was, she loved me and she loved too much, what I wanted was to have a good time with a good face. Dolls are kept for time being, for fun, not for life."

"You never loved her?"

"You know the nature of men." He laughed.

"You had your.. Eyes.. on her?"

"Hell yeah"

"Just a little more, took six years. She was so stubborn to give in. And I didn't have time to fight for it."

"She is pretty, but she was gaining weight and I thought how will we look together."

"You are such a prick."

"Yeah I gave her dreams cause I thought she will give me what I wanted but I was tired looking at her face."

"Its sad, love hurts."

"Well if we start caring for how others feel, we won't be able to live our way."

"You were her first."

"Who knows?" 

"I saw her talking with that Flynn."

"He probably wants to touch her, like how every guy fantasize of doing that to her. Pretty face brings problems."

"You are something Andrew."

"Bottles up! lets celebrate"

"Did you saw her? That slut walked in my party. I mean wow." Mirana looked at the mirror.  

"Let her see him, for the last time." They laughed.

"She thinks wearing red can seduce my fiance. Well she has to live with the fact that he is going to be my husband. I mean, they were fifteen when they started and- that was teenage and she can't blame me for getting dumped."

"I didn't saw her around. Who knows she will be weeping like a baby in one corner."

"If you were at her place."

"Oh please Samira, don't be too much of a marshmallow."

                                                        **********

"I wish. If I was never born, the feeling of never been loved. I wish I knew how it feels like to be loved by someone. Today if I will jump. I will be remembered as a coward, I will be made fun of. And most of all, my sufferings won't end. I can start fresh, I can atleast try to live for myself. But the problem is, I don't need me more than I need Andrew or others. It hurts not because of what is happening, because of those million dreams I had, things I wanted to do for him. At the end, I'm just telling myself my love life was just a dream. He left me because he was worried to be seen with a girl who can turn into a beast. So people say they fall in love with hearts but in real they look at your face and talk. 

If I jump it will be easy but if I lived I will live a life of a beast who no will approach, think of. Maybe after you, no one will come in my life. 

I sighed. Even at this point I'm alone. No one came to me and gave me his hand or even asked if I was okay. Everyone is busy entertaining their own pleasures. 

If only you knew my heart was your slave and you were my desire. Even on the last day when we talked, you gave me hopes of being together in paradise. Will we be? I find pieces of truth in your lies. You once said, hold my hand and I said in return if I held your hand I will never let it go, even when you will want me to leave it.  

I raised my foot, supporting my body on one feet. Even still, no one wants to save me, help me. This is  what they say live for yourself. 

The so called harsh reality of life.