22

"Suits your thinking sir, I might as well was here as I had to run some errands here. Fortune and coincidence both occurred to me  since early this morning. I know what I say might not support my argument but believe me I was here to pick some art material I had spent some dollars on. This arrogant gentle man and I have nothing going on." I looked at the speechless teacher. "Than shall I leave? And oh, he is not my type." 

"I walked on my very two weak shaking limbs feeling both falling apart. I sighed heavily. His face does bring trouble"- Naomi! the air snapped me from my endless nagging. I turned to greet the familiar voice. 

"Leah!"

"Where have you been?" her forehead wrinkled and her voice trembling."

"What happened?"

"I- I"

"You what?"

"There is this guy who literally pole dance over my nerves."

"Zen?" 

"Him too, but there is this other guy as well!"

"He is gawking me non stop and today I was having one fine conversation with Jess and I did not notice that I was smiling and I just happened to smile at him."

"I'm shrieking my chords out!" 

"Are you even listening."

"With full attention, I replied."

"What am I suppose to do?"

 "Tell me Leah. Do you like him. "Yes and no!" she said clutching to her bag strap. "Then you do."

"Why do not you just go and chat out a little."

"What should I ask which beverage suits his taste?"

"You can. I laughed. Go for it!"

"Tell me Leah, have you given up on Zen because of me?"

"I just do not like him longer."

"I am sorry."

"For liking someone I liked?"

"More or less."

"So you do admit you like him?"

"I promised, if I ever had a change of heart I will definitely tell you. I like him Mr. Walkie talkie of our campus. I do not know yet, if these feelings should be kept or murdered. I do not want to go through something I have moved on from."

"You can think better than this."

"I am prone to dangerous things. Danger attracts me. Something in him, attracts me from my core and its like I see danger in him, danger of him breaking my heart and I want to challenge myself. I want to see how man are different as they say five fingers are not equal."

"I would just say, be careful."

___________________________________

The night, silent and sweet, romantic and starry where you are alone but not actually alone. There are million of stars accompanying you. And then there you look for a perfect spot underneath the moonlight to write letters. Letters to the deceased loved one.

Pen and paper are old I prefer a quilt, I like dipping my thoughts into a feather scratching against the rough surface.

And today, I will be writing on a really different topic, Sister! could we be foolish enough to try a bull's kick again?  Cause I do not seem to get enough. Love, I am far away from it, atleast for now. There is a guy. I would like to tell you about . A crazy guy full of  mind full riddles. I find this trait of him pretty attractive it will take him a second to flip your thoughts. May be that is why girls are so over him. He is like the center of a fish market, pretty crowded. I have picked myself from the pieces I thought could never be replaced. He is a little too weird, a guy I was attracted to by the sound of his shoe heel. Life I imagined always had different plans for me. People like us are never loved to the fullest. I feel weird, I thought feelings will change if I will change myself . I feel a little angry when I see him not doing anything about his impression on people, him hanging with girls and all of them calling him their property. A man is known by his dignity. Why do I feel so bothered. I looked at the brightest star. The brighter ones are always the most recognized . I think I will have to wait to see the better version of him. 

Today we were set by destiny, inside a room trapped, alone, with the heart beats of the two of us. His hands were a little rough a little soft it felt like you. The feeling felt like you sister.. He has a little too many things that impress me. And I fall for little weird things. I just wonder, who could be the girl he has fallen in love with. I doubt it. I giggled, maybe I know the answer. But- I am too short sighted . This sweet little jealousy, the sweet little sting- ache make my heart feels different. 

could it be.. 

Might be my overthinking.