6

Something was off between Leah and Jessie. I told myself I was just thinking way too much. I looked at how cut off Jessie had been with us. I called her.

"Hey jess, we are going to the cafeteria, if you want to join."

"No thanks, you guys can go."

"Is there something off between the two of you? I looked at Leah."

"What should we eat?"

"Definitely there is something."

"Naomi? Did you just followed our university's page? they post confessions there. And I swear that  BMW owner is just a hot topic."

"Don't tell me you are into guys like them." I smiled and she sheepishly laughed.

"So when did it all started?" I asked.

"I don't have a crush on him."

"Yeah, yeah I went on with my teasing. I enjoyed that moment."

I can give you my ear if you will buy me something.

"You are a sweet talker." Leah looked at me.

                                                  ****************

I know there are guys who always stalks us. Not us, just Leah and Jessie. I don't know, I feel like a mashed potato, someone's been following me around. But- who would want to stalk me? Its still a mystery.

"Jess?" I looked at her.

"Did you heard about that festival?" I asked.

"You mean the one seniors are throwing up, for new students?"

"Yeah, that one." I paused. "I'm thinking of having my stall."

"That's a nice idea, tell me if you need any help." Jess smiled.

"My heart becomes soft when you do that." I pouted as I played with both of her cheeks.

"So what are you going to display." Jessie looked at me with all her attention.

"Food or something like that."

"You also need to come up with a stall name." She arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but for later." I nodded.

"First comes menu, then the budget." I paused as I thought

What if no one shows to help me and it will be quite hectic to handle a large audience and not to believe boys, I don't even want to look at their faces.

I think, I need to ask my sister for help. But I'm seriously not in good terms with her. Well anything for the charity. I'll donate that money among the orphanage and to the homeless needy.

"Hello lady, good morning." Jessie shaked me.

"Absent Dora."

"Oh, come on! Could you stop calling me that? its hilarious."

"She is not any Dora. She is Doremon with a pocket. Have you noticed the huge pocket she have." Leah said.

"Well I don't know, if I should flatter or I should be annoyed." I rolled my eyes. And they laughed.

"Well its the student festival coming, I will be flying back home after classes." Leah said.

I glared her. "Seriously?"

"There is a lot of work to do." I looked at Jessie.

                                                                                                 ****************

"Hey Naomi, can you help us out."

"I have my stall."

"Just for a second." she asked.

"I have guests." I replied.

"You just need to read this on the stage."

"You can ask others. I'm not available at the time."

"Come on, you can do this. Plus point for your accent."

Well, can't say no to a needy. My rules. I sighed.

"Angela, I'm going for a second, manage the stall."

"Jess let her help you."

"Sis!" Angela called.

"Prices."

"You can decide." I replied.

I have  been working a lot, and I think, its the best way of keeping yourself busy rather than thinking of unnecessary stuff. My ideal? Well,  it was someone, with a pretty smile. Plus point for a dimple. I have one too. But not many people know. I do have a celebrity crush, my ideal. For all those years, I have been writing him letters. The one that contained all my heart, I never saw him face to face, but we have this bond. Its nice when you can't speak through your lips and write with your fingers, you pour honey in your words and when they read you feel that sweetness reaching their heart. It was my way of making people feel how much they worth for me.

Like today too, I was imagining having my hands in his hands and fingers crossed, walking through the festival. Just enjoying the moment. This was the unrealistic world I attached to myself after one  and a half year. The part where I use to imagine, how he feels when he reads my letters.

I could cut my contact with the rest of the world and can just have him read my letters, can be the fuel to my life.

My body was working non stop, sell and sell was my logo. But my mind was somewhere processing about today's letter. I smiled.

Yes! something is coming from the depth of my heart.