80.

vitani bucked her forehead forward, kierra slamming her foot into the ground. a rock wall extended from the ground to block them off, vitani turning as the ceiling suddenly broke through. she glanced back at a t-rex, green paints along his skin.

"that boy, dee?" vitani skidded as he roared, turning into a bird and diving for vitani. "he's a shapeshifter."

she tore her bow as he transformed into a rekran, smacking him aside.

"and that girl can move shit with her mind." kierra dodged knives, gritting her teeth. she threw up a rock dome around herself, punching a piece of rock out. it hit the girl's chest and threw her back as reese stood.

"and what about him." kierra panted. vitani straightened.

"i don't know yet." she looked back, staring forward at a large fleet of marines. she gritted her teeth and stepped back, kierra throwing up a rock barrier. she stared forward triumphantly, vitani suddenly screaming out in horror.

"get them off me!" she cried, roaches visually crawling over her body.

"what the hell is going on?!" kierra whispered, swiping to knock them off but her hand passed through it.

"huh?!" she whispered, swatting viscously. "they aren't moving!"

"what?!" vitani screamed. zeze suddenly bowled reese over as eos roared, sprinting to the girls. the roaches disappeared, vitani standing shakingly as kierra pulled her onto eos' back.

"come on, let's get out of here." she yelled, vitani whistling. zeze sprinted after her, eos creating a rock bridge for them to run across.

"let them go." amari stuck his hand out as reese stepped forward. he smirked, gritting his teeth as the island suddenly shook. kierra glanced over her shoulder, the earth crumbling below the island.

"come on let's regroup with luffy and the others." kierra ran forward as something latched onto her neck. she rolled over at the weight, gripping onto the thick medal collar.

"what the-"

"hey, what happened?!" vitani yelled, sprinting to her sister.

"stay back!" kierra warned, standing slowly. vitani narrowed her eyes at the collar, turning as one was also hurled at her. she disappeared, reappearing a little ways off. a man stepped in beside kierra and she turned, kicking his gut violently so he flew back.

"get this shit the hell off me before i beat the shit out of you!" she snapped, pulling on the collar.

"i wouldn't do that." he advised, standing. the collar began to tick slowly, kierra gritting her teeth.

"is this-"

"it'll explode in 15 seconds unless you kneel before me and accept your fate as a slave."

vitani gritted her teeth, the sisters glancing at one another.

"alright tough guy." kierra mused as she knelt, vitani following in her actions. she looked up as an identical collar locked around her neck, the pair standing.

"hey, do i know you from somewhere?" he looked over kierra. "i'm sure there's been an opavian sold here before that had long hair..."

"yeah, asshole you sold me a couple years ago to that bitch missy." she snapped. he hummed in understanding, rolling his eyes.

"watch your mouth, kid." he warned before guiding them forward. they were led to a man inside a small building who gawked at their presence.

"vitani and kierra." he whispered, kierra gave a smile. "t'kai's kids...how did you-"

"don't worry about that." he turned and threw up his hand. "just make sure you sell them for a good price."

"o-of course." he nodded, staring up at the two once left alone. he wrote something down before standing shakingly. "follow me, please."

"vitani can you believe it? we're slaves." kierra mused. "i can't wait to see who buys me this time. the auction house always draws a lot of attention, especially from pirates who are passing through the area. and sometimes they'll even bid on you to be a crew member, it's great."

"this is exactly how you got captured last time." vitani muttered as she beamed. she stepped into the cell, looking down at the scared faces.

"you'll be 17 and 18." he hummed before closing the cage. vitani sat down, glancing up at the others.

"there's a giant." kierra murmured. "and a mermaid-what?!" she screamed. "camie, is that you?!"

"kierra, vitani!" she sobbed.

"hey, hey relax." vitani urged. "we'll get out of here in no time, just wait."

"no we won't!" a man snapped, wearing a pirate-captain hat. "i don't want to live my life as a damn slave, id rather die."

kierra blinked, glancing at vitani.

"if you don't want to die in vain then do us all a favor. when they take you out there, bite your tongue off. completely. the amount of bleeding will kill you in a matter of minutes."

he swallowed nervously. as they began to auction off people, it was finally kierra's turn.

"you're up 17." he announced. she stood and stretched, turning to vitani.

"well, how do i look?" she smiled, vitani humming.

"if i were a buyer, i wouldn't bid over 100." kierra huffed and turned, trailing the men out.

"they'll pay more for me than you!" she declared, vitani laughing.

"how can you be so carefree in a time like this?" camie sniffled as vitani turned. she smiled.

"trust luffy."