19.

After a night of resting, the Straw Hats continued their journey early the following  morning.

"Zoro." Vitani looked up at the sky as he turned, looking down at her.

"If you let Zeze and Eos get hungry, they won't be as easy to deal with as Kierra and I." She warned. "And if you strike one of them down I'll personally kill you."

"What are you saying?"

"She's saying find us some damn food!" Kierra huffed.  "I'm hungry!"

"Me too." Luffy sulked, Vitani sighing. They arrived at a sanded-over town where Vivi spoke to one of the rebel-army leaders. Vitani stared up at the sky blankly as Usopp approached them slowly with a knife. Zeze growled as he cowered, Vitani turning to look at him. Zeze allowed Usopp to cut Vitani and Kierra's bindings, guiding the two inside a small building. Upon entrance, they immediately they attacked the table of food, viciously eating.

"Geez." Sanji murmured, watching them eat. Vitani wiped her mouth once she had finished, offering the rest to Zeze and Eos.

That evening, Kierra sat outside of the building calmly. Her gaze flickered between the sky and the city of Alabasta ahead of them, sighing softly. The Rebel-Army leader had granted the Straw Hats to stay the night with them and even offered to guide them to Alabasta. For the most part, everyone had settled in although, there was an uneasy feeling stirring within Kierra. She flicked her tail in the sand and inhaled slowly, closing her eyes.

She inhaled a breath and released it from her mouth, jumping at faint commotion coming from within the building.

 At commotion inside, Kierra finally rose and slowly approached the building. She walked into the bedroom and was immediately hit with a pillow.

"Kierra!" Usopp fretted, throwing his hands up as the others looked at her. "I didn't know you were there, I-" Slowly, she blinked and looked up, taking a pillow and throwing it at Usopp. It slammed into his gut, the pillow throwing him back into the wall.

She leapt up with another one, slamming it over Chopper's head. Nami laughed softly as she watched her, Kierra laughing amongst the boys as she wrestled with Luffy.

Once everyone had fallen asleep, Kierra curled up in her blankets. She sighed, spotting Zeze and Eos outside sleeping atop one another. She rolled over and closed her eyes, sleep overtaking her.

They woke the following morning to say farewell to the Rebel Army leader who had gifted Luffy with a canister of water for his journey. Zeze and Eos were boarded as they continued on their trip to Alabasta.

Mid-way into their travel, Luffy suddenly collapsed onto the ground, sprawling on his back as he closed his eyes.

"I quit." He huffed.

"What are you talking about, Luffy?" Vitani hummed.

"Yeah, if we don't hurry then we won't stop the revolt." Sanji snapped. "We're doing this for Vivi, come on!"

Luffy pushed him aside, closing his eyes. "I'm tired." He hummed. Kierra watched him intently, turning as Vivi clenched her fist. She smacked Luffy and glared down at him.

"What do you mean you're tired?! You said you would help me! Stop being so selfish we're almost there! you..you..." she hesitated. "You jerk-" He leapt up and punched her, Vivi tackling him and punching him.

Kierra moved forward, Vitani sticking her hand out. They screamed at one another as a steady stream of blood fell from his nose, Luffy grabbing her hands. He sat up, yelling.