10.

After Zoro and split from the group, Sanji and Vitani rushed to the Going Merry.

"Navy's right behind us." She whispered, causing Sanji to glance back. He turned, kicking a few marines back as Vitani huffed, leaping over a barrel in the street.

"It's like they're endless." She panted, watching more men arrived.

"Usopp!" Sanji called as they reached the shore. Usopp squealed at the site of the navy, gritting his teeth before reluctantly leaping into the shallow waters.

"Come on!" He waved them down, Usopp hesitating before he leapt into the water to help. She gritted his teeth and rocked back into the ship as a a sudden hard wind slammed over the group. Vitani rolled back at the force, digging her dagger into the concrete on the ground and crouching down. Sanji crouched beside her, Vitani extending her tail to wrap around his leg.

"What is this?!" Sanji gritted as the wind slowly eased, the pair panting. Vitani straightened to a crouch as Zoro and Luffy approached the pair.

"What the hell was that wind?!" Zoro looked back, staring at a tornado rampaging through the city. Vitani stared in a daze, confused for a moment before Luffy yanked her, Zoro and Sanji into his arms.

"Let's go!" Luffy catapulted them to the Merry so they landed on the deck beside Nami. Vitani slowly stood, staring after the island once they had set sail. She sighed, turning.

"To the grand line we go!" Luffy announced.

"Should we have a celebration ceremony?" Sanji smirked as he planted his foot on the table.

"In order to find the all blue!"

"In order to become the king of the pirates!" Luffy yelled.

"In order to draw a map of the sea!" Nami threw her leg up.

"In order to become the greatest swordsman!" Zoro smirked.

"In order to become the br-bravest warrior in the sea!" Usopp yelled.

They turned to Vitani as she slowly lifted her leg. "In order to reunite my people."

They threw their legs up, yelling excitedly.

Vitani retreated inside to sleep, waking up once a storm had passed and left them in calm waters. For the next few days, the boat was somewhat quiet.

"Hey Vitani!" She jumped as Luffy beamed at her from across the ship.

"Hi Luffy." She smiled.

"What's that?" Usopp murmured, staring through his telescope. Vitani rested her arms on the rail beside him, staring forward.

"Looks like a fish..." she murmured unsurely, Luffy leaping onto her back to look.

"Fish?!"

"Yes!" She gritted her teeth and threw him back.

"Sanji, let's have fish today!" He stood and beamed, Sanji shrugging.

"Grab it then!"

Luffy stretched his arms out and grabbed the fish although as it neared, Vitani's eyes widened in the realization that what he had just grabbed was not a fish and was being hurled at the ship.

"Luffy what are you going to do now?!" Sanji scoffed as Vitani lashed her tail.

"That's not a fish, that's a child!" Luffy's hands slammed into Zoro and knocked him overboard, dropping the girl on the deck.

As they inspected the child, Vitani pulled Zoro up on their anchor, grabbing his hand once he was high enough on the boat.

Zoro peered at the unconscious child with Vitani, both glancing at one another.