21.

Vitani soon left after Kierra, sprinting through the streets eagerly. She released a soft grunt upon spotting Zoro laid out on the ground, a small pool of blood gathered around him. Vitani gritted her teeth as she disappeared, reappearing next to the man's side,

"Vitani-" The man gritted as she drew her elbow over her chest.

"Leave him alone!" She rammed it into the man's side, watching him roll over away from Zoro. She panted, standing infront of Zoro who stared up in confusion.

"Vitani." He coughed. "Be careful. He's a man of steel."

"Literally." She cracked her neck and glanced over her shoulder. "So you did this to him, huh?"

"Vitani." the man rose, a malicious intent reflected in his piercing gaze. "I'm a huge fan. My name is Mr.1-""

"Don't care." She cracked her knuckles. He released a soft chuck.

"You can't touch me." Mr.1 warned from where he was recovering. "My entire body consist of blades."

"You said you're steel earlier, didn't you?" She recalled, twitching her ear. Zoro gritted his teeth as she looked up at Mr.1 "I guess I can deal with him for now." 

Vitani flipped back to dodge his sudden attack as he reached out for her, kicking his chin in the process. She cracked her neck and ran forward, leaping over him. She placed a hand on his back, immediately electrocuting him. He fell back, Vitani twisting and viciously kicking him.

He turned in rage, slicing her cheek so she fell back in an attempt to dodge. He slammed his foot over her hair and held her down, Vitani swearing softly.

"Why don't you let her go. Our fight's not over." She looked back at Zoro's voice and gritted her teeth.

"She clearly wants to die." Mr.1 argued, his gaze focused on Zoro.

"Kill me first." Zoro snapped . "Then her."

"Zoro!" She snapped. "I'll kill you both, talking about me like-" She looked up as Mr. 1 lifted his leg.

"You're next." He met her fierce gaze, Vitani hissing from her sunken position. She watched Zoro and Mr.1 charge at one another, grinning once Zoro successfully sliced open Mr.1's chest.

"Took you long enough." Vitani whispered, sighing. She looked up, a gasp escaping her lips before she scrambled towards Zoro who was collapsing. She rolled forward to catch him in her lap, panting softly.

She ran her thumb underneath his chin slowly, inspecting him.

"So you couldn't take it huh?" She noted, looking up as Zeze limped forward. Her stomach was cut, various cuts along her neck as well.

"She helped." He admitted as she laid down, Vitani resting her head against Zeze's.

"Still jealous?" She murmured, looking down at Zoro. "You've got my attention."

"It's only because Chopper's not here." He excused as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She murmured, looking down at him. She looked at his chest, pulling his shirt back to inspect the wound.

Zoro caught her hand, their gazes meeting.

"Don't." He stated firmly. Vitani's fingers laced with his and she stared down at him. For once her gaze reflected concern, Zoro holding their gaze before wincing.

"Damnit, I bled too much." He whispered. "Thank God they're not deep but this hits hard." He collapsed completely in her arms.

"Big baby." She whispered, anxiously waiting for Chopper.