70.

the power of their energies blew the roof of the building off, Oars looking back.

"big light." he approached the building slowly, sanji leaping up to kick him. the straw hats, who were still in the middle of attempting to defeat Oars, gritted their teeth as he reached over the building.

he pulled vitani and kierra out as they lay limp in his hand.

"princess!" marco turned as oboiye grabbed his arm.

"i'm almost there, i can finish i need time."

"he took your sisters!" marco insisted as oboiye gritted his teeth.

"is that-"

"he's got vitani and kierra!" usopp cried, interrupting robin as he screamed.

chopper and franky punched his jaw and left him in a daze, sanji kicking his leg before catching kierra. zoro caught vitani, watching oars collapse.

"fall damn you, fall!" sanji cried. Oars roared from the ground, bellowing.

"now you've pissed me off!" he roared. "what the hell?! damnit i cant move!" he roared. the straw hats looked up to see oboiye, skin lightening back to his rich brown. his eyes returned to normal, shadows of the zombies floating and swirling behind him.

"where is gecko moria?!" he roared. marco leapt down and rushed to sanji, raising his fist to punch him.

"hey! can't you see i'm holding a lady!" sanji snappled.

"marco." oboiye yelled and leapt down. "leave them be. i'll take them." he took kierra and vitani from them, tossing the two over his shoulder. he turned and stared up at Oars.

"he can't move. you should use this to your advantage." he hummed, the straw hats giving a devious smirk. Oboiye handed Marcos his sisters as oars began to kick violently. oboiye sunk into the ground, marcos leaping behind a large rock with the two.

oboiye appeared before the three, looking over his sisters.

"their friends are fools." he murmured, looking up at franky who was stomping on Oar's head. oar's slammed his fist into his head as the franky leapt down, dodging his fist. he tipped over again, oboiye ducking behind the wall.

"wake up." he shook vitani gently. "come on." the shadows galloped and yelled, latching on to Oar's to hold him back. they howled curses at him, marco glancing over his shoulder.

"those are some of the lost shadows who were forced into zombies." oboiye explained quietly. "but i only got to about a quarter of them."

"what are they doin'?" marco hummed.

"they're getting revenge." the shadows screeched horrifically.

"dawn is coming soon." marco sniffed. "we should strip that beast of his shadow." the ground shook, marco looking back as zeze and eos bounded over. they roared before oboiye as he stepped back, the pair nuzzling over their owners.

the shadows bellowed as Oars threw them back, oboiye turning in sudden horror.

"marco-"

"i hear him." marco whispered. oboiye looked up just in time to spot Kuma shoot above them. oboiye's jaw parted at the sight, marco nudging him after a moment.