33.

Kendrick sat beside the ominous face of Eneru, narrowing his eyes.

"Nine illegals? And they took down the White Berrets?" He hummed, smirking. "I told you they were weak."

"This is the only time they've ever had trouble dealing with illegals." Eneru bellowed, Kendrick raising an eyebrow.

"So defensive." He teased, leaping down from his rock.

"Your people will be dealing with them?"

"Hell no!" Kendrick turned. "We have no business with these...illegals. Unlike you. I don't know what you're planning, nor do I honestly care. We've got things to handle."

"Kendrick." He roared. "We had a deal."

"If they defeat the priest, then I'll intervene. But only if then." He hummed. "And don't go yelling at me." He pointed to him. "I'll strip this island of everything that holdsit together."

"You've no place to stand beside me." He muttered. "There's nothing godly about you, Sky God."

"You're one to talk, Big Fella." He raised a hand before stepping up onto his Rekran and running off. He pulled up at a large harbor where ten ships were gathered. He leapt off his Rekran.

"Resabe, Ayo." He hummed, the Rekran laying down.

He leapt up onto the largest ship, walking past the many gathered Opavians. He stepped into a room, turning to where a woman sat at the edge of her bed. She was a brown-skinned older woman, wrinkles spoiling her youth. She had black hair up in a bun with accents of grey. She wore a sea-green tube top and a long white skirt, wearing a white headband with dotted sea-green paints.

"Umpa scave (my son)." She whispered, looking up. "What news do you bring?"

"A crew of nine illegals have infiltrated Skypeia." He hummed, looking over the Coco Gradēs wrapping. "I'm taking the ships out to...warn them of what's ahead. Eneru's split up the nine, and three are on the way to the Upper Land." He hummed and turned. "Three ships will stay here, the other nine will come for intimidation purposes."

"Why?" She hummed and stood.

"I'm interested in seeing who these people are." He admitted with a smile. "Don't worry, I doubt they're anything to worry about." He turned back to the door. "You should stay here. And stop smoking all these Coco Gradēs." He flicked a wrapping away. "It's bad for your health."

"I won't stop until we find everyone." She insisted, Kendrick sighing.

"Ma, you worry too much. Opavians are strong. Kiya watches over us." He wrapped an arm around her, guiding her outside. She placed her hand to the sky, smiling faintly.

"You've matured much." She noted as he helped her on a cloud.

"Eh." He scratched his head, the cloud drifting off.

"Alright!" He yelled, silencing the Opavians. "Every ship except for Jame's, Muhammad's, and Tre's will follow me. We're heading out to intercept some illegals. But don't hurt them." He stood, pulling the sail. "No arrows will be fired nor any weapons clashed. This is only for intimidation."

"You got it." An Opavian woman nodded, turning.