41.

Vitani's ears twitched to a distant voice, her face scrunching. She lay, curled up beside Zoro who snored carelessly. Usopp argued with Luffy and Nami faintly, Kierra gritting her teeth before sitting up.

"I can't sleep! Shut the hell up!" Kierra yelled, throwing a stone at Usopp. He squeezed Chopper who huffed, Usopp stammering back and stepping on Vitani's tail.

She sat up and yelled out in pain, waking the Shandians and skypeians. Vitani slammed a fist into Usopp's cheek, gritting her teeth.

"What the hell?!" She screamed, rubbing her tail. He whimpered from the ground, Chopper hiding behind him.

Vitani spent her day with Ada, working with Coco Gradēs while Kierra and Kendrick went out.

"Hey, Vitani." Kierra approached the pair late afternoon, balancing eight large animals on a stick across her back. Kendrick had twice the amount.

"Think this will be enough?" Kendrick smirked, Vitani grinning.

"Thanks for gathering food for our trip home."

"No problem." He hummed, handing over the stick. Vitani buckled some before straightening out., lashing her tail.

"Thanks." She nodded. He tossed her a whistle which she caught, looking over the odd object.

"What's this?"

"If you ever need something give it a blow. It's a special sky whistle." He explained.

"Vitani!!!!! Kierra!!!!" They turned at Luffy's voice, Ada chuckling.

"It seems our time is up, masetnas." She smiled. Vitani and Kierra pressed their heads against their mother's as she pulled Kendrick forward.

"May Kiya watch over us." She whispered. Vitani and Kierra turned, dashing off.

"Luffy!" Kierra called. He glanced over his shoulder and smirked as Zoro caught half of Vitani's pole.

"Thanks." She huffed.

"How'd you get this much food?!" He stammered.

"Kendrick and Kierra." She replied, leaping up onto the boat. She dropped the pole, helping Chopper and Usopp up. They set sail, Conis and her father guiding them to Clouds End. As they headed through the tunnel, a sudden feeling washed over Vitani and she swallowed. The ship headed down a milky road, Kierra laughing cheerfully.

"Bye! Thank you for everything! Enjoy the dropping!" Conis waved as the ship soared over the cliff.

"The dropping?" The crew whispered as the ship suddenly plummeted, Kierra screaming. Conis sent a ballon octopus which latched onto the ship. Kierra and Vitani slammed into the deck as the octopus puffed up and stopped the plummet, Vitani groaning and holding onto her head.

"Damnit!" Kierra yelled, looking up at Kendrick's faint laughing. They looked up to see his ships, soaring above them.

"Kendrick!" Luffy yelled. Kendrick smirked and threw up his fist, the Opavians doing the same. Vitani looked up, throwing up a fist as well as Kierra cried out in Opavian.

The ship soared via ocotopus for a while, Vitani sitting at the edge of the deck. She looked back at faint thuds, turning to see Luffy jumping atop the octopus.

"Stop it Luffy!" Sanji yelled, looking up at him.

"This thing is so bouncy!"

"Stop before it pops!" Sanji yelled as Luffy continued to jump. As if on que, the octopus created a hissing sound, as it deflated and they began to plummet again. Vitani slipped from the ship, the octopus shrinking. She gritted her teeth as Sanji grabbed her hand and pulled her to his chest. Luffy stretched and yanked them into the ship as Usopp placed breath dials below. The ship immediately slowed, Kierra looking over Vitani.

"Luffy! Use your brain!" She roared.

"I don't think he has one." Zoro scratched his head. Zeze stumbled out the room, the two Rekrans collapsing atop each other.

"Luffy...." Kierra looked up. "The octopus is still shrinking!"

The straw hats looked up as the octopus completely shrunk and the ship began to plummet once again.

"Hold on!" Luffy yelled, Nami looking up as Kendrick fell infront of them, laid out in the air as if it were a bed.

"I'd hold on, Miss." He teased as she gasped.

"Help us!" She roared as he sat up, crossing his arms.

"Ah! What can I do?" He placed his fist into the palm of his hand, Nami screaming.

"Kendrick!" Vitani roared. He looked up and caught her gaze, blinking gingerly. His body sunk below the ship and he landed on his cloud, lifting a hand. The ship slowed down and landed safely in the water, rocking back and forth.

"Oh ho ho." He stood on the railing and looked around. "Gotta go."

"Wait-" Robin looked up as he shot off, Vitani standing.

"Where are we?" She whispered, throwing up her hand as a bright light shone on her. Kierra stood as well, pressing her back against Usopp's. Vitani gritted her teeth and hissed at the blaring lights, brushing against Zoro.

"Where are we?" Luffy whispered.