42.

Kierra drifted ashore, coughing softly. She looked around, gritting her teeth at the big navy sign that hung at the entrance. "You've got to be kidding me." She whispered.

Vitani coughed as she hit the surface of water, a gun placed to her head. She looked up, marines surrounding her.

"Gotcha." The marine holding her whispered. She huffed, feeling him cuff the back of her hands with a sea prism-handcuff. Vitani was taken to a cell where she sat against the corner of the wall in the darkness.

"The Goddess of Lightning huh?" A marine hummed, one of the twenty watching over her. "She acts more like a demon if anything."

Commander Drake walked through the men, looking down at Vitani.

"Open the cell."

"What?! Sir are you sure about this?" A man whispered as Drake shot him a look.

"I have some questions for Vitani." He replied. The door was opened and he stepped in. Vitani looked up at him from her relaxed position, her legs crossed with her hands in her lap.

"Do you speak English?" He asked.

"Atayle zue ma metsfa rekrana a." She hissed. (I will call my Rekran to kill you)

"She says she will call her pet to come and kill you." A small man spoke. He stepped in, adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Yisa hemphra? (Who's this loser?)" she muttered.

"I'm the translator." He snapped.

"Ah, translator? Uma popai te la unvamai loke asa asa que mand a lope Samoa skio." She stared up at him as he gasped, stumbling back.

"What?" Drake demanded as the commander fled, screaming. They turned to look at Vitani who's head had fallen.

She clicked her tongue twice, the marines stepping back.

"Commander Drake, I think you should g-AH!" Zeze bowled over a group of the marines and roared. She leapt into her cage, slamming the sea prism stone. Vitani sighed and stood.

"Go hide in the woods." She whispered. Zeze and her sprinted in opposite directions from the cage, Vitani rounding a corner. She deperately put her hair in a braid, rushing into a marine closet. She began to change into an outfit, choking softly as an eblow slammed into her throat.

"Oh what the FACK?" she choked, looking up to see Zoro. She grabbed his throat, shaking him.

"Vitani!" He choked.

"How dare you elbow me in my throat I could have died!"

"From an elbow?!" He huffed, moving her hand away.

"Yes!" She hissed, Zoro rolling his eyes.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I don't even know...I was looking for the kitchen." He hummed, Vitani shaking him once again.

"You're in a uniform closet you scalm!" He huffed, pushing her aside. She glared up at him as she proceeded to peel the paints from her cheeks.

"It's a dead give away." She explained, flicking the paint aside. She looked up at him, wrapping her hair in a bun.

"Come on." Vitani snatched his arm and dragged him outside, marching forward. She released his hand and after realizing the sudden silence, turned to see Zoro gone.

"What the-" She looked around. "Idiot." Vitani turned at footsteps and immediately pinned herself against the wall. The marines ran past her, Kierra leaping down from the ceiling. She huffed, scratching her head gently.

"What are you wearing?" Vitani stepped out. Kierra wore a long skirt and a shirt tied in the front.

"I had to blend in, ya know?" She smirked, looking around mischieviously.

"You look ridiculous."

"I look amazing, especially since I blend in more than you" she shoved her finger into her chest. "Opavian."

Vitani grabbed her finger and bent it back, Kierra screeching.

"Hey!" They turned at a marine, Vitani blinking as he aimed a gun at her.

"I got her!" Kierra assured him, grabbing Vitani's arms roughly.

"Oh no." Vitani faked, Kierra squeezing her tail. She immediately hissed in pain, crippling onto the ground.

"You bitch." she whispered.

"Finally learned how to curse, Vitani?" Kierra mocked before standing. As he left, Kierra steppd on Vitani's back and leapt into the ceiling. Vitani sighed and tore a long slit in her skirt, tossing the jacket on the ground and leaping up. She crawled through the vents behind Kierra, gritting her teeth.

"Where's Zeze?" Kierra whispered after moments of silence.

"I told her to head to the forest." She explained softly.

"Same with Eos." Kierra hummed thoughtfully. "But I'm starting to think having them would have been better than crawling in this dusty ass vent." She muttered.

Vitani opened her mouth to speak but the vent suddenly caved in. She reached out for Kierra as the vent broke in half, Kierra landing in one room while Vitani landed in another.

Vitani fell past poles and cranks until she landed on a small pipe. She gritted her teeth and groaned, looking up at the high distance she had fallen from.

"Damnit."

Kierra landed on the ground and slowly looked up, screaming in horror once she realized she had made it into the locker room.

She covered her eyes and crawled out, shivering in fear. Kierra rolled out the room and looked up to see guns pointing at her. She groaned, looking up at a thud. They turned, the medal wall slowly caving outward as Vitani burst through, her knuckles bleeding. They immediately aimed at her, Kierra swiping her foot out.

"Come on!" Vitani yelled, dragging Kierra on. They turned a corner and pinned themselves against the wall as the marines aimlessly ran by.

"We need to get the hell out of here." Kierra breathed.

"Zoro and the others are in an area with a whole bunch of marines so we should stay here." Vitani murmured, her eyes closed. "It seems like they were on the going merry and are turning around."

"That would explain why so many sirens have been going off. Wait, Turning around?

"Maybe they realized they forgot us." Vitani hummed. Zeze and Eos were walking in the forest aimlessly, Vitani finally opening her eyes.

"Come." She led Kierra outside where they met up with Zeze and Eos, Vitani lifting her head up.