28.

"So who exactly are these guys?" Zoro spoke up, Baltay smirking from where he sat in a chair hanging from the ceiling from a vine.

"We're the Royal Guards of Opavia."

"That's Baltay." Kierra stepped out. "He was my older brother Kendrick's guard." Baltay had blue lines along his cheeks. He wore a blue headband with the guard emblem on the front in a circular shape and had full brown eyes, a blue sash stretching from his shoulder to below his armpit. He wore black pants and had a white-sleeveless shirt below the sash. "He's got an obalid that allows anything he touched with his left hand to become ten times lighter. he's able to release it verbally."

"That's what helped us get inside." Usopp noted. "But then how come we're back to our normal weight?"

"That was Jace." Vitani spoke up. He was a small light skinned opavian with a skinny figure. He wore an orange sash as well with the guard emblem and dusty brown joggers and orange face paint along his face. He had two lines going down below each eye. "His oblaid allows anything he touches with this left hand to become 10 times heavier."

"There's Zeda." Kierra introduced as she leaned over his shoulder. He was a tall darkskinned opavian with piercing green eyes. He had scales riddled over his body, shirtless with two golden armlets on each Bicep. He wore black bottoms and a scarf hanging from his pocket with the guard emblem on the corner. "He was my guard. He's got an oblaid that makes him a frog-man."

"That's Marco." Vitani pointing to the skinny lightskin. He had loose curly hair up in a ponytail, dyed red at the ends. he was wearing a grey shirt with a red belt on his waist with the emblem on his right hip. He had pale blue eyes and black joggers. "He's blind if you couldn't tell."

"He's a blind royal guard?" Zoro huffed, Vitani glancing back.

"Try and hit him." Kierra tempted, Nami and Robin glancing at one another.

"If he's blind it can't be that hard." Usopp grinned, cracking his knuckles as he stepped forward. Marco blinked simply as Usopp raised his fist. He attempted to punch Marco who leaned aside, lifting his knee to penetrate Usopp's stomach before grabbing his arm and flipping him onto the ground.

"He's got an oblaid that enhances his range of hearing and basically maps out any terrain in his mind." Vitani concluded, Kierra howling in laughter as Usopp screamed from the ground.

"And this is Chris." He was a darkskinned boy with a black long sleeve and bottoms, a dark blue sash from his shoulder to below his armpit with the guard emblem. "He's got an oblaid that allows him to transmit a message to anyone's mind who's within a certain range of him." Vitani finished, Luffy looking over Marco in awe.

"Awesome!" He yelled.

"So as Royal Guards I'm assuming these guys are insanely strong." Sanji hummed, Zeda grinning.

"You bet your ass. We were hand-picked by T'kai and went through some crazy training to get to this point."

"T'kai, the warlord?" Nami asked, Baltay nodding.

"He is the King of Opavia...." Marco mumbled.

"Well we should get going soon, the festival will start soon. Here." Jace slid forward a trunk of clothing. "These will help you fit in more."

"Thank you." Robin dipped her head, Nami rummaging through the clothes in awe and excitement. The Opavians left the Straw Hats to change, Kierra forming a wall between the men so they all had privacy as they changed.

Once she dropped it, they headed out the window.

Vitani stood next to Zoro, sighing softly as they waited for the others to join them on the ground.

"Come on!" Kierra dragged them forward.