9.

The day was spent cleaning, Vitani helping to sweep the deck before returning to her and Nami's room at night.

She woke the next morning to find that they had docked on an island. Luffy, for the past few days, had been eager to visit the place Gold Roger had been born and executed. He eagerly left from the ship upon arrival, Vitani slowly walking behind him.

"Hey, Luffy!" She called, the excited boy turning. "Be careful. People can recognize your face now. If you need anything, call for us, Alright?"

"Got it!" He called before turning off. Vitani headed for the city alone, walking casually amongst others. She felt gazes burn into her back, Vitani sighing as she retreated into a clothing shop. Vitani looked through the iteams of clothing, her ear twitching.

"I think that is her." A girl whispered. "Her bounty could make us rich! 190 million berries! Should we kill her?"

"What other way is it?" Her companion, a small orange-haired boy with a mulberry patch on his eye snapped back. "She's too strong for us if she's worth 190 million berries. Here." He passed over a long blade.

"Make it quick, Marion." He replied. She gave a swift nod before slowly walking forward. Her hands shook violently, swallowing nervously. Vitani's tail twitched as she held the shirt up, sighing softly.

The girl lifted the sword and thrust it forward. The boy gasped, staring up with wide eyes. Vitani had turned, her forearm guard deflecting the sword so it clattered on the ground. She grabbed the girl's neck, glaring at her.

"If you want to kill someone, you shouldn't be so loud when planning it." She muttered, looking up at a gun cock.

"I knew it was you!" The owner, a short man had a gun to her head. "I'll shoot!"

"I just need some clothes." She glanced at him. "I didn't realize customers get guns-"

"You're no customer; you're a filthy pirate!-"

"Who came to your shop for clothes. I have no intention of harming anyone." She dropped the girl and turned back to the clothing rack. He slowly dropped the gun and watched her walk past him to the register.

He reluctantly racked her up as she unwrapped her arms, sighing.

Vitani stepped out, wearing a tight purple v-necked crop top and shorts. She stretched, yawning as she walked forward. The three people in the store stared after her, nervously glancing to one another.

Vitani twirled an arrow in her finger aimlessly as she analyzed the nearby shops, frowning. Hesitantly she stepped into a weapon's shop, the store owner looking up in curiosity upon her arrival.

Vitani slammed her bow down in the store on the counter, raising an eyebrow.

"Got any arrows that'll fit?"

"This is an Opavian bow." He noted, narrowing his eyes. "I recognize you. You're Vitani, huh?"

"Yes." She hummed as He quirked an eyebrow.

"To answer your question, I do." He squatted down, pulling out a fresh arrow, decorated with feathers and markings.

"This is an Opavian arrow." She inspected it. "Your hands are skilled."

"I have a worker here that's hands are skilled." He laughed sheepishly, Vitani slowly looking up. Her ears perked and she looked up the steps, listening. Abruptly, reached across the counter and grabbed his collar.

"Is there an Opavian here?!" She yelled, the man shaking.

"Answer me!" Thunder roared in the distance as he pointed up the steps. She tossed him aside and ran upstairs, pausing in a doorway. An old Opavian man sat, bent over crafting arrows. His frail pale hands shook, a head full of grey hair decorated with braids and feathers. He looked up slowly with piercing blue eyes, widening in shock.