29.

After hours of rides and attractions, the Straw Hats had finally grown tired (Except for Chopper, Usopp, Luffy, and Kierra who were just as energetic). Robin had abandoned them to return to the Opavian's home and relax, Nami also leaving to go and shop.

Vitani stood beside Zoro, turning her ears at a faint Opavian cry.

"Come on, we can go and watch Baltay's show before we set sail." She smiled. There was a large crowd around the five Opavians, Chris bellowing into a trumpet. Zeda had the drums out alongside Jace who held an Opavian tambourine and a small bottle. Marco sat on the ground, holding a guitar.

"My mama called, seen you on tv, son

Said shit done changed ever since we was young

I dreamed it all ever since I was young

They said I wouldn't be nothin' but now they always say congratulations." Baltay's voice was cut off by Chris bellowing into the trumpet a beautiful tune. The other three played the small instruments, Baltay extending his hand. Kierra took it, the pair dancing in a foreign way which was impressive to the onlookers.

"Come on." Vitani took Zoro's hands, swaying her hips. "It's easy look. One, two." She stepped to her left, continuing to sway her hips.

"There you go!" She beamed, Zoro's face twitching in concentration. She spun herself, pulling back although never releasing his hand. He pulled her against his chest, the pair swaying.

"If you fuck with winning put your lighters to the sky." She sung softly, Zoro looking down at her.

Nami sat, Sanji wrapping an arm around her shoulder loosely. Luffy beamed from his seat, Chopper dancing with Robin excitedly.

"How could I make sense when I've got million's on my mind." She pointed to Zoro's Head and smiled teasingly.

"Coming with that bullshit I just put it to the side." Kierra swayed with Zeda. "Balling since a baby they can see it in my eyes!"

Chris' trumpet took over, Kierra hitting the glass with her finger nail.

"Now they often say congratulations. Worked so hard forgot how to vacation. They ain't never had the dedication. People say we changed we'll look we made it. Yeah we made it." They sung softly.

"Hey!" Luffy turned at a yell, staring at marines.

"Oh shit." Vitani whispered. Marine soldiers were sprinkled within the crowd, stepping back to join over a dozen of them.

"It's the straw hats!" The marines yelled.

"I'll handle it." Luffy stepped forward, attempting to stretch but failing miserably.

"What?!" The straw hats cried.

"My devil fruit powers won't work either." Robin spoke softly.

"Zoro!" Vitani turned as he shrugged.

"I left my swords at Baltay's." Her jaw dropped.

"The streets are lined with Ocean stone to prevent any attacks or fights during festival time." Baltay explained. Vitani gasped as Zeda tossed her a marine's shot gun, looking back.

"Go!" He pushed her forward, tossing Kierra her own gun.

"I don't know to use this!" She whispered. Sanji grabbed her wrist and dragged her foreward, Vitani stumbling after him

The marines were gaining and as they neared the Opavian's home, she felt Something wrap around her ankles and she skidded into the ground.

"Vitani!" Luffy yelled, Zoro shoving past him. She hissed at the approaching marines, scooting back. Zoro shot forward, pulling her against him on the ground. He roughly tore the gun off her and threw it out the way, drawing his swords.

"Idiot." He grumbled, Vitani scoffing. He stood to lunge forward at the marines, Vitani's tail tripping him. She sprung forward before him, electricity crackling from her hands as she planted her feet and lifted her hand. The lightning struck the center of the marine's line up and they all fell, her hand shaking as she glanced back at zoro.

"Idiot." She mocked him, casually walking past him.