65.

kierra woke up to the firing of cannons and yells, her ears pinning in an attempt to ignore it. when she couldn't she finally rose, stepping outside.

"what is going on?!" she yelled, turning to stare at usopp and luffy on the ground sobbing. "usopp?!"

"kierra!" he scrambled to his feet to envelope her in a hug.

"we kinda need your help." zoro sliced a cannon ball. "luffy's grandfather is-"

"trying to kill us!" chopper screamed. kierra moved usopp from her , throwing up a rock wall to stop the incoming canon balls. she listened to them argue about a name for the ship, scoffing and rolling her eyes.

"thousand sunny." she repeated the name softly after franky announced it. before she could respond she threw up her hands to hold the stone wall together.

"can i just destroy their ship?" kierra muttered, luffy grabbing her and shaking her.

"no!" he yelled, the rock wall falling after being left unattended.

"luffy-!"

"that's my grandfather!" he cried, pausing as a shadow fell over him. they looked up to see garp holding up a large cannon ball attached to a chain. kierra's eyes widened, her jaw parting to gasp as garp hurled the cannon for the ship. kierra screamed as the ship suddenly shot forward and away from harm at an unreal speed. it soared up into the sky, kendrick looking down from his ship a few yards above.

"what the-"

"hey it's straw hat!" baltay grinned. zeda, chris, and jace crowded over the edge to wave.

naomi looked down with oboiye, suddenly beaming.

"kierra! vitani!" she waved as kierra looked up. she laughed and waved excitedly as the ship soared back down and landed in the water. kierra turned back to the door to her room and retreated inside, crawling back into bed.

vitani rose to faint voices and immediately shot up. she looked outside the door window, squinting at the faint figures.

"vitani?" kierra whispered as she joined her.

"there seems to be a ship attached to ours." vitani murmured. "luffy and the others are on it. they're arguing." vitani's eye dripped with blood. "i guess they tried to trap us and take over our ship but now chopper is helping them. we're in icey waters."

vitani blinked and wiped the blood away. "what the hell is going on..."

"you stink." kierra whispered. vitani elbowed her, opening the door slowly. kierra opened her mouth to speak but vitani quickly covered it. she shushed her softly, disappearing and reappearing in the bath quarters.

they each showered, stepping out in coats. vitani leapt down beside kierra as the ship rocked, the rope holding the two ships together snapping. water geysers shot from the waters, the ship rocking back and forth.

"luffy! chopper!" vitani yelled at the two remaining on the other ship.

"you're up?!" sanji yelled, franky joining them.

"about time!"

"sanji, what are you doing?!" vitani cried. "there's a whirlpool-"

"the rudders aren't responding!" he huffed. vitani grabbed ahold on the edge until the ships had calmed and they relied on the rudders to push Sunny on.

they crashed into an iceberg, iceskaters sliding towards them. vitani rose.

"we finally found you!!" a man beamed.