52.

Vitani stared forward as the man teased Robin with the golden transponder snail, threatening to call Buster Call down. Vitani's eyes narrowed at the name, Kierra tensing.

"We've got to wait to get over there." Kierra hummed.

"The Franky Family are getting ready to drop the bridge soon." Sanji reported as Vitani grumbled.

Kierra, who stood next to the Sogeking hummed as she listened to the man yell about how this was the world government and that there was no escape from fate. He pointed to the flag blowing at the top of the building, Kierra grumbling.

she turned, kicking up a rock that knocked the pole as Sogeking fired a bomb. the flag burned, Kierra standing up straight again.

"mission accomplished." sogeking hummed.

the marines below gaped in horror at the realization that the straw hats had just declared war against the World Government.

"Are you insane?! don't think you'll survive after making the entire world your enemy!"

"bring it on!" luffy yelled. vitani couldn't help but smirk.

"Robin!" Luffy yelled. "we still haven't heard you say it!"

"say you want to live!" he yelled.

"robin..." Kierra whispered.

"I...I want to live! Take me to the sea with you!" She cried, a chill falling down Vitani's spine.

as the bridge began to collapse, one of the commanders shot a cannon that stopped the draw-bridge from completely opening.

Kierra smirked, Vitani adjusting her bow.

"Kierra." Luffy hummed. She glanced at him.

"Knock the bridge."

Kierra laughed, stepping back before leaping over. she flipped over the edge, landing against the bridge. her legs pushed against it, the bridge pushed down completely.

Luffy pulled the other straw hats down, Vitani gripping onto his arm as they plummeted. they landed, Vitani standing. she glared forward and watched as Franky was pushed from the edge of the roof. she narrowed her eyes, pulling out her dagger. she disappeared, appearing before him and pushing him against the wall. she dug her dagger into the wall, looking back as the rocket man shot onto the bridge. Kierra's rock hand tossed the straw hats into the air so they landed on the roof of the train, Vitani pulling her knife out and landing on top as the train shot through the wall below her.

"we're gonna crash!!!!" Nami screamed as the train neared the walls of the building. the front rammed into the wall, the straw hats flying off. Vitani rolled and stood up expertly, Kierra skidding next to her.

"come on." Vitani nodded softly, the two slipping out the room with the straw hats.

vitani sprinted down the long hallway, Kierra running softly beside her.

"where are we going?"

"headstart." vitani quickly replied, opening a door to find the room empty.

"damnit." she whispered. she quickly scurried to another door.

"i mean, we could always just stay an-" Vitani covered her mouth, pointing to the man sleeping inside the open room.

"he works with cp9." Kierra noted softly. her ear twitched as Vitani stared at the key infront of him.

"what's that for?" she murmured.