56.

"I- Excuse me." Vitani stepped back, moving out the way.

"Luffy!" Garp, his grandfather yelled. "Isn't there something you need to apologize to me for?!"

"Garp?!" Nani whispered. "Garp is the name of a navy hero!"

"Luffy! is he really your grandfather?" Sanji turned.

"That's right! don't you dare mess with him." he looked at Vitani as she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "When I was small he almost killed me a bunch of times!"

"Now, don't go around giving me a bad name." Garp interjected. "I shoved you into a bottomless pit...I threw you into a jungle at night...I attached you to balloons and let you fly...I did all those things in order to make you a stronger man!"

"I think I just discovered where Luffy's endless vitality comes from..." Sanji muttered.

"I eventually entrusted you with my friend and had you train with Ace." Kierra's ear's perked at the name. "but i take my eyes off you and look what happens." he threw his arms out. "I trained you to become a strong marine!"

Luffy leapt up. "I told you over and over that I wanted to become a pirate!"

"You got corrupted by Red Hair! how foolish!" He yelled.

"Red Hair?" Nami whispered.

"He's talking about Shanks." Kierra explained.

"Shanks saved my life! don't badmouth him!" Luffy roared.

Garp grabbed Luffy's collar as he quivered, Vitani's eyes narrowing to slits.

"How dare you talk like that to your grandpa?!" he roared.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry!" Luffy cried out. Before Vitani moved, she stared forward in complete disbelief as both men suddenly began to snore.

Garp woke first, punching Luffy until he woke. By then, Vitani had lost all interest, sighing.

They listened as Garp explained how Shanks was now ranked in the top four emperors who ruled over a part of the Grand Line. The Navy, who were at war with the men, were yet to succeed in bringing him down.

Vitani looked out, smirking upon spotting Zoro.

"huh? oh that's luffy's friend. he's quite energetic huh?" Garp murmured. "well you guys...try stopping him."

Garp's men approached Zoro, Luffy intervening to take down the pink haired boy while Zoro handled his companion.

Garp cackled and walked forward. "you guys are no match for them at all!"

"you really are strong!" the man below luffy beamed. "I'd expect nothing less from you."

Kierra stared blankly beside Vitani who was equally as dumbfounded.

"what the fuck is going on." she whispered.

"i concede!" he yelled, Luffy and Zoro allowing them to stand.

"Luffy! Zoro! it's been a while, do you recognize me?"

"who are you?" luffy hummed.

"It's me! coby!"

"Coby..." Luffy whispered.

"I do have a friend Coby! but the Coby I know is short." Luffy argued.

"That's me! the Coby that was a hopeless crybaby!" he smiled.

"What?!" Luffy yelled.

"That Coby? why are you in the grand line?" Zoro hummed.