30.

Vitani sat on the deck beside Kierra, staring off into the sea ahead of them. After fleeing from the marines they had set sail again, parting ways from the Opavian Guards. She hummed softly, Kierra smiling at the sun against her skin. She frowned as something passed over the sun and a shade fell over them, opening her eyes.

"What the.." She whispered as a piece of wood hit the top of Vitani's head.

"Is this rain?" Kierra whispered, looking around as more pieces of rubble fell. The crew looked up, gaping at a huge ship falling above them.

Vitani squatted over the ground, Zoro holding her head down as the ship suddenly was pushed aside by a gust of wind.

"Hold onto the ship!" Zoro yelled, Vitani slamming her knife into the deck.

"Woah!" She looked up at a laugh, her gaze landing on a familiar yellow coat. The Opavian looked over his shoulder and chuckled in amusement. "You guys were in some big trouble."

"Is that-"

The Opavian stepped over Sanji and to the edge of the ship. "You guys looked like you needed some help. I'd watch out though." He stepped onto a cloud. "There's some scavenger pirates around here you may want to look out for."

"Wait wait, Kendrick!" Vitani snapped.

He cast a wicked grin over his shoulder. "So you know my name huh?"

"That cocky bastard." She whispered as the cloud shot away, Kendrick balancing on it.

"He didn't even pay attention to any of our faces." Kierra laughed, Vitani balling her fist.

"That idiot." She whispered, balling her fist. Usopp and Luffy went off to investigate a ship's remains, Vitani crossing her arms and sitting atop the rail of the boat. She hummed at the mention of the sky island, smirking.

"Then it'd meake sense that my brother was up there." She started, looking up.

"That was your brother?" Zoro asked, Kierra nodding.

"My older, Vitani's younger." She smiled, Vitani gritting her teeth.

"That explains why he only came when the ship started falling. That's probably where him and his crew are." Vitani stood. She explained the island briefly before Luffy returned with a map. Usopp immediately began making Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy suits to go and investigate the ships.

Vitani gripped the rope with Chopper as they lured the boys into the waters. Kierra suddenly yanked her back upon the arrival of a large ship, the pair hiding behind Chopper's large body as the man introduced himself.

"These are rhe scavengers Kendrick was talking about!" Kierra whispered, Vitani slamming a hand over her mouth. Chopper shape-shifted infront of them, Kierra looking up at a faint yawn. Eos stepped out onto the deck, her eyes calmly landing up on the captain of the ship.

"Is that a Rekran?!" The captain whispered. "A mystical creature known to only exist on the island Opavia?! It's extremely hard to capture one, especially if they are hostile." He stepped forward. "How did you come across one?"

"Well-"

"I, the one and only Captain Usopp, was able to take down one of the Opavian's and take it's Rekran as a prize!" He smirked, rubbing Eos who snarled.

"Amazing." He whispered. "How much for it?! I'll give you millions!"

"Millions?!" Nami spoke up, Kierra gritting her teeth.

"How about.." he looked over his shoulder before turning with a wide grin. "500 million?"

"It's a deal!" They danced, Kierra gritting her teeth. She lifted her hand, a rock jutting from the water to splash them.

"Nevermind." They murmured. The man laughed at their "bad luck" before diving into the water.

The pipes Luffy and the others were using for communication had already been covered my Kierra's rocks, leaving them without communication. She looked up as a giant beast erupted from the water, bellowing at the other boat.

"A sea king!" They cried, Nami and Usopp screaming as well.

Chopper stepped back, landing on Vitani's tail.

She gritted her teeth and rose, glaring back at the sea king.

"I got it." she muttered, walking forward. The sea king turned and snarked as she cracked her knuckles. It's jaw opened and it roared, Vitani's disappearing.

She reappeared inbetween his eyes, turning her body to kick the sea king. Electricity surged through its body until smoke drifted from his nose and he collapsed in the water. She landed on the ship as the boat rocked, glancing back at Kierra who beamed cheekily.

she whistled and crossed her arms. "That was quick."

"That's Vitani." Vitani glanced at the whispering crewmen as Kierra soon turned to them.

"Y-y-you two were here the whole time?!" They stammered, Vitani looking up with a glare.

"Surprise." Kierra beamed, looking up as a turtle erupted from the water, completely engulfing the ship Luffy and the others were searching.

"N-no way." She whispered, Vitani staring up in complete shock. She looked down as Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji climbed onto the boat, stepping back in confusion.

"How'd you three get out?!" Nami fretted, Kierra noting the hole in the turtle's mouth. As they rushed out of there, five large figures erupted from the water and towered over the ship. Kierra held onto Usopp, screaming as they paddled desperately through them. Once they had reached calm waters, Luffy and Nami debated over whether or not to head to another island. When they decided to, They docked in the harbor and Luffy, Zoro, and Nami set off. Robin and Kierra went out to shop on their own, leaving Usopp, Chopper, Sanji, and Vitani to help repair the ship.

Vitani looked back at footsteps, holding a piece of wood over her head, Usopp gasping. Zoro and Luffy approached with Nami, the two boys bleeding and bruised severely.

"Zoro!! Luffy!! What happened?! Why are you all so wounded?!"

Vitani leapt over the railing and rushed up to them, grabbing their chins.

"Who did this to you?!" She demanded. Luffy smiled faintly, gently removing her hand and walking past her.

"Luffy!" She cried as Zoro walked past her. She gritted her teeth and ran after him.

"Chopper, I'll take care of Zoro."

"Vitani, But-"

"I got it!" She snapped. Zoro sat down and Vitani gently wiped his wounds, silently cleaning them and patching them up. She listened intently, silent at Nami's anger. She was boiling with rage, knowing someone had disrespected and harmed her crew mates. She looked up as a ship pulled up before them, her eyes brimming at them in a new desperation to fight.