48.

Vitani was taken to the rooftop of a building, Kierra pulling her shirt up. She had been shot in the torso, Vitani's breathing becoming horser. Kierra closed her eyes, widening the hole with her fingers. Vitani screamed, Kierra groaning in anxiety as her fingers enclosed around the bullet. She pulled it out slowly, shaking at the blood dripping.

She tossed it aside, tearing off her jacket. She wrapped Vitani's torso with it before sharply turning in alert.

Kierra threw her arms up to block a kick, the attacker flipping over them. Kierra took Vitani's bow and aimed blindly, adjusting to aim at the figure.

"Who are you?!" She snapped. Vitani gritted her teeth and looked back.

A man in a mask stood, wearing a long black cloak. He held eye contact with Kierra before turning and sprinting off, leaping off the building. She followed him to the edge, aiming an arrow only to see he'd disappeared.

"Is he gone?" Vitani whispered. Kierra nodded and dropped Vitani's bow.

"Yes. Here. Stay here." She placed a cover over her.

"Kierra!" Vitani cried out. "Where are you going?!"

"I'll be back." She promised, Vitani screaming in effort.

"Kierra, don't leave me!"

"Vitani, I'll be back." She promised, Vitani slamming her hand down.

"Kierra No!" She screeched as Kierra leapt off the building. She sprinted back to town, leaping through the window where Paulie and Iceberg sat tied to one another. The building had already begun burning, flames engulfing the room.

She desperately reached for the sword, grabbing it and making her way to the pair.

"Wait." Paulie rasped as she brought the sword over her head. "No!"

She sliced the rope, Chopper moving in to grab them on his back.

"Chopper!" She whispered as he ran through the window. She followed and landed beside him, the villagers gaping.

Chopper looked around, his gaze landing on Nami who laid limp on the ground.

"Nami!" Kierra gasped and ran forward. She Stopped, turning to see Chopper collapse. Immediately she turned to him, looking at him and gritting her teeth in frustration.

"Are you just gonna sit here and act like we're criminals and watch us die?!" She choked to the villagers who stood watch, her shaking, burnt hands quivering over Chopper's wound as she healed him.

"Help us!" She screamed in defeat.

"We'll take care of him." A woman whispered. Kierra stepped back, her hands shaking viciously.

"Where are you going?!" A woman whispered as she sprinted off, she leapt up into the tree, glancing back as Nami woke. She breathed heavily in the tree, looking down.

"Kierra!" Nami screamed desperately. "Kierra! Robin didn't betray us! We have to find the others!"

Kierra nodded and beamed, turning away. She sprinted for Vitani on the rooftop, uncovering her.

"You're going to be okay." She promised, placing her hands over the wound. She began to heal her, Vitani slowly looking up.

"I thought you'd never come again." She mused dryly , Kierra chuckling.

"We need to find Luffy and the others. Robin hasn't betrayed us."

"What?"

"Nami told me that and to find the others ASAP. So you gotta get up."