50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]

Karin's eyes were swelling to tears of both joy and fear as she stared up at her childhood friend. Dabi was intimidating, yes, but she couldn't help but feel relieved to see him. Bakugou's hand was firmly gripping her shoulder while the towel was hanging loosely around her figure. He's here. He's actually here!

A sudden urge to hug him was there, but the mighty glare of his facial features made her pause instantly. Dabi was furious... and he knew exactly what Bakugou was doing only minutes ago. Blush crept up upon her face and she felt ashamed in the tiniest bit.

But.. the other part of her wasn't. Bakugou was hers and she loved it. She loved being near him and she knew that he wouldn't hurt her again. He promised even. And what he was doing in the hot springs may have been a bit terrifying, but she didn't want him to stop. Bakugou wanted to go further and she would have allowed it if it meant that he'd be happy. She wanted to see him smile more and to enjoy himself. In fact, seeing him smile was such a rarity, that she made a goal to make him do it whenever she got the chance to.

Bakugou didn't know what to do. He gritted his teeth together and spotted the walkie talkie the instant he saw him. There's no way he's alone at the camp tonight. Mandalay and PixieBob were right about their suspicions, and there was no way he could've beaten us to the room before we did from the hot Springs...

There are villains at the camp..

But how?!

Karin lowered her gaze slightly. "I'm s-sorry..." She should've expected to get some nasty remark back, but nothing was going to prepare her for what came next.

"You've disappointed me, Karin... I told you to watch yourself with them..."

Her blood ran cold as she watched him saunter even closer towards the both of them. Katsuki yanked her back before placing himself before her. His protective stance led her to be almost squished against the door while the two males stared each other down. "Get the fuck back!"

Dabi's ocean blue eyes seemed to have glowed within the dark room as the intensity of his quirk was being trapped in his body. His anger festered within his chest as heat radiated off his skin. There wasn't a single shred of emotion in that gaze of his. He was determined and his goal was to only get the targets within the League's grasp. "No." There wasn't enough time to waste, and so without a moments hesitation, the villain dashed towards them both. "You both are coming with me!"

Karin wrapped her arms around Katsuki's torso before swiftly pivoting to the side. Dabi was quick, and terror had stricken her very core from the realization of what's going on. Never in her life has she seen his full power in use. Of course he's defended her from her mother in the past, but not once has he ever thought to use his quirk against her.

But wait?! He wants both of us??

Katsuki bared his teeth and set an explosion towards Dabi- But one that wasn't big enough to inflict or cause too much damage. "Karin!! Run and go warn the others!" Surely his voice was loud enough to wake some of the other girls in their section, but the heroes were too far from their reach. Karin glanced from between Dabi and him with uncertainty. But I can't...

"Karin!!" Bakugou grabbed her shoulders and pulled her out of her terrible thoughts. "Listen to me and go!!" He pushed her towards the door while he darted towards Dabi with a one on one fight. Furniture was burnt and he managed to slam the villain against the wall. Karin was already crying at this point, and she didn't waste a second to listen to Katsuki's orders. Her feet moved on their own and she sprinted out into the hallway screaming at the top of her lungs.
"Everyone!! Wake up! Please!!"