Happiness (✔️)

Start from the beginning

"Laksh I will always support you the way you did with me. Tell me what is your plan?" Ragini asked and he told her his idea.

All were sitting at the dining table, DP was reading the news on the tablet Laksh had given to him.

"Papa?" Adarsh said, "it's great to see you with the new technology, but don't you think to put it away at the dining table?"

Pari nods, like Kabir and Bua, "Dipu!" Bua said, "leave it na. Food is ready let's eat."

Laksh was blinking with his eyes, "Bua, who is Dipu?" He asked knowing who is meant with the name, but he wanted to hear it from her.

"Lucky, it's your Papa's name I gave him years ago." She said and took the toast in her mouth.

"Bhabhi?" Ragini calls for Pari.

AP was coming with the homemade bread, "Ragini after the breakfast."

Ragini pouts, "but Maa I have an important thing to say."

They all looked at her, "well not me Laksh wants to say something, carry on." She gave the ball back to him, which he didn't had before.

Laksh smiles awkwardly. He took a deep breath.

"Pari Bhabhi I was thinking you and Adarsh bhaiya need a new start, how about a honeymoon revival?"

Kabir spits the water out and looked at Bua, Bua pouts, "we too had the idea."

Ragini hides her smile, "it's okay we all had the idea, Adarsh bhaiya please take her for another honeymoon, I'm sure it will work." She winks at Pari and Laksh nods too, "yes. You need a bit distance from all this rush."

AP smiles, "even I think you should go."

"But the business?" DP said and Laksh shook his head, "Papa I'm here na, I will handle everything. Ragini...?" He looked at her and she nodded, "yes, my studies have ended I mean semester will start after three months, I will be at home and can help Maa in every work. Kabir is here too, he is spending the time with Bua and if you want I can come and help in the company as well."

DP shook his head, "no, I mean the project Adarsh is responsible for. We have a deadline, after submitting the project you are free to go wherever you want to go. In fact I would suggest you both a honeymoon trip too."

Bua coughs, "Dipu not fair. Kabir today we both failed completely."

Laksh shook his head, "no honeymoon for us. We both have other plans, right?"

Ragini nodded, "yes, first we will archive our dreams then we will think about the next steps not before." She was holding his hand under the table.