42: Its My Way Or The Highway

Začať od začiatku

"Too late?" His hands carefully fell to her lower back while she was pulled closer to sit on his lap. Her heartbeat felt like rapid tapping against her chest, but she never fought against his touch. He was just so comforting...
"He's gone... and I can't ever see him again. He's a villain now... possibly falling into worse crimes than what my dad did," she breathed. He could feel her keep herself locked up as her hands slightly shook on his back. "H-He... he was like a brother to me... and I'm terrified that-"

And there it was again. That tightening feeling within her throat that felt like barbed wire cutting deep into her throat. Her eyes became glossy from her misery, but he rubbed her back in hopes of supporting her the best he could. This wasn't his best attribute, but he did his best to calm the situation despite stepping out of his comfort zone just for her. He hated so many people. Even for his ambition of becoming a hero, he was outspoken and rude towards others around him. Not with her though...

He leaned back slightly to look her in the eyes. "I'm.. sorry. It's obvious that he still cares, or otherwise he wouldn't have been at the fucking mall. But you're right... so much has changed and right now it's to dangerous to be near him. We must figure something else out." Karin nodded, knowing well of the risks.

He laid his forehead against hers, and rubbed his thumb against the side of her cheek. "It'll be okay," he sighed. His aura changed to a light pink hue that hovered effortlessly over his body. It was strange to know that this was still the same boy from the beginning of her school year. He's changed so much.

"But... how do you know?" she whispered. His expression harden slightly while both of his hands gently cupped both sides of her face.
"I don't know.. I just do..."

For a moment, she almost felt drawn to his crimson irises. They almost seemed to have glowed within the dark room, and his jawline became distinct as he gritted his teeth together. Part of him was also anxious. The color didn't fit him, and it made her feel a pang of sympathy. Only then did her eyes became blurry from tears that became too much to hold back. He gently wiped them away as they came.

"Stop crying, you dumbass.."

He slowly leaned forward, hesitant of pressing forward, but she allowed it. His lips touched hers, gentle and sweet at first. Her hands rested on his chest as she debated on whether this was the right choice or not. Gradually he leaned in to further the kiss. She finally did it back, allowing for her arms to rest around his neck. His confidence grew with every second passing, and he rested his hands upon her waist.

Her anxiety rushed through her body, making her shake uncontrollably with her arms and legs while her stomach churned from the butterflies. He sensed her unease, and slowly laid her down upon the carpet flooring while he hovered over her. Katsuki carefully took the lead while his hands soothed over her wrists. Feeling each and every individual scar that was left behind on her skin, giving her a sense of comfort in knowing that he truly cared.

She didn't even know how long it lasted. All she knew was that his hunger for her alone showed through their kiss as he became even more rough. Is this the right thing to do..?

He truly cared, but... do I return this?

Everything is so confusing...

It was like her thoughts were becoming blurred out while she returned the action back. She leaned into his touch, finding herself gradually improving. They separated for air, staring at each other in hopes of understanding one another during that moment. Is this what they both wanted?