31: The UA Traitor

Começar do início

The boys hands were shaking continuously as he shunned his gaze to the floor. Dabi never truly met him but he could tell that Tomura has been in touch with him for quite awhile. His eyes widened with realization as he shifted his gaze to his leader. "You've had a damn spy this whole time...."

He nodded with a wicked grin. "He's helped quite a bit... he even helped form the hole in the wall at the academy. It was easy for us to steal information."

Yuga Aoyama fidgeted with his hands as his lips quivered slightly. This poor boy was on the verge of panicking; luckily Kurogiri rested a gentle hand upon his shoulder. "All you have to do is to give the report. Then you're off Scott free."

He took a deep shaky breath and crossed his arms over his chest. He could already feel his stomach being tied into knots. "I-I.... over heard the teachers at my school talking about talking us to a summer camp in Aokigahara.."

"Heh, you sure about this?"

"Y-Yes. Final exams will be coming up soon since the end of the year is closing in.... s-so in principal Nezu's office, I heard him say that everyone would be transported there from class 1-A and B...."

Dabi laid back in his seat and took a small sip of his sake. There were so many things he wanted to input, but it's not like he had a say in the matter. It was clear that Shigaraki despised Stain, but he was willing to hire new recruits in order to fulfill his mission. Dabi couldn't leave without putting himself or others in danger. He was only a pawn..

Kurogiri sighed and released his hold on Aoyama. "Thank you for your cooperation." Yūga nodded slowly and kept his gaze low. "I-I..... also found out something else..." He glanced at Dabi warily and gulped.

The older male quirked a brow and set down his drink. "What do you mean..?"

The sixteen year old felt his hands start shaking again, but he forced himself to remain calm. "K-Karin Kirishima has returned to class 1-A. She rejoined us yesterday.."

Dabi crosses his arms over the counter and narrowed his eyes at Aoyama. "...why?"

"I-I don't think she really wanted to. She was k-kind of forced to I believe..... she hasn't been talking to anyone again.. or eating for that matter..."
Dabi clenched his jaw more and tapped the bridge of his nose as he rested his chin upon the palm of his hand. Anger boiled through his entire body and the heat within the room increased.

Kurogiri was the first one to speak up.

"That's perfect."

"Excuse me?" Dabi hissed. "What do you mean 'it's perfect'??"

The older villain poured himself a glass of sake before continuing on. He also cleared his throat. "Karin will be at the camp for when we ambush. You've been awfully moody since you found out about her being taken back into custody. It'll be the perfect time to take her back..."

Dabi sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Yes, but how do we know that this will work? We don't have a full plan and we don't even know the basic area or perimeter of the camp. We need more time."

"Exactly. For the meantime-" Shigaraki glanced back at Aoyama- "he'll have to gather more information while I'll round up a couple more recruits for the ambush."

Yuga nodded promptly and glanced back up at Shigaraki. "I-I'll figure out all of the information as soon as possible..."

"Good. I'm tired of waiting around. In three weeks time we'll get this over with and take what's ours." Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at Dabi. "You can get your damn sister...