Your Reality

This is in their universe

Eren -

The two of you got on like a house on fire, as your passion fuelled his, and vice versa. You're like the two invincible heroes in a novel, lovers trapped in a war there's no escape from, the only thing holding the two of you afloat in your messed up world being love you two have for each other, and finding solace in the quiet moments in the middle of the shattering world. Oh, how desperately you clung on to that lie. The only fire was between the both you, the love remaining, the distance between him and you ever stretching, the pain in your heart ever growing as he met his fate.

Levi -

You have him and he has you and he says that's all he needs. If you felt like it, you could finish all his one liners. He'd hold you closer at night but he fears that if he did, you'd break. He fights for freedom, and he fights for you. And you fight for him and your freedom together, so that you can slowly mend the broken pieces of his heart, and so you can lie together under a thousand stars without catching sight of a wall. He blames himself, and you blame the world, for all the death that someone who you once called family had caused. "I saved him," he says. "You saved me," you say. "And I'm still here."

Armin -

Once upon a time you would've treated him like shattering glass, but you know better now. Life is as it is, and pretending it isn't horrifying and cruel is plain stupid. The bubble you once tried to put him in had burst the minute his days suddenly were numbered, however you still try to ease his fears. The only beautiful thing in your world now is him and his smile whenever he sees you. You read together, and he'll smile as you crack jokes, but when it comes to reality, all the two of you can do is hold each other closer and wish the clock would stop.

Jean -

The arrogant prick persona of Jean's was left in the dust years before the tragic mission to Marley. You sorely miss the times where the only good reason he had for cussing out Eren was because he didn't treat Mikasa right. You spend a lot of time with him and Connie, trying to recreate the past, but it's hard to smile when you're missing a piece of your life. You're so proud of how Jean's grown, and he's so proud of how you've grown, but you still spend most nights with him bent over a desk, and you sitting next to him, a bottle in hand, and his hand in your other.

Marco -

The years you spend training were the best of your life, simply because you were with him. Nothing was more perfect, and you say now that the world was simply not ready for someone as beautiful as Marco. The rage you let consume you in the years after his death has faded, leaving a bitter whole in your chest, and now you feel only pity for the children trapped in this war, just like you, just like Marco. If you were to see the people who took him from you again, you doubt you'd be able to find it in yourself to raise a finger to harm them. Their days are already numbered.

Connie -

Trying to help Connie was like trying to catch rain with your hands; pointless, hopeless, bound for failure - pathetic. His sadness never seemed to disappear no matter what you said or did. The closest thing to a smile you would see in the next year was a gentle curve of his lips as you tried to coax a laugh out of him using nothing but a bottle of wine and Jean's help. Eventually, the rain would stop, and the smile you searched for returned, but the pain of losing Sasha still stung stronger than anything else he knew. And you could see it.

Sorry

PEACE