Their Birthday (Mordern AU)

Everyone = Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Hanji, You

Eren -

Flounces around like he's a king and tbh he is and you take him to Taco Bell with Mikasa and Armin and later you invite everyone else over to yours and get drunk.

Levi -

Christmas as well. You make time for the gift unwrapping before going nuts and spending the day however he wants. Usually it just includes cuddling and if you're into that kinky shit, birthday sex, but if you're not he'll respect that and you'll watch Netflix

Armin -

K so you all have this massive party and everyone gets drunk n shit. My best friend has this headcanon that Armin gets drunk af and just screeches "WHERE'S MY BIRTHDAY KISS!" And yeah. Earlier that day, you lounge around and snuggle and watch whatever he wants.

Jean -

Overly flirtatious and you both go to whatever theme park you feel like. He screams his way down every ride and so do you. Go home sopping wet and even more in love. Have the gang round for dinner and drinks.

Marco -

Endless cuddles and kisses. You spend the day however you want. Usually, it's just the two of you for the day, and you take him out for lunch with everyone. After everyone leaves, you two do romantic shit and it's so cheesy but sweet.

Connie -

You two go nuts. You go everywhere, each birthday a new location. You go kayaking, or hiking, one time you went horse-riding and you're screensaver is Connie sitting on his horse. His screensaver is when you were hiking.

PEACE