Your First Date

Well I skipped over important shit. ALSO THANK YOU blvrdofbrokendreams BRO YOU SAVED MAH ASS FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME MORE SHIT

Eren -

He took you into town and you spent the day wandering around and laughing. He almost got into a fight with a guy who cat called you, but you got into it and went off at him with your sass and then the guy walked away with his dick shamed. You and Eren laughed it off and both continued on having fun. You both came back near curfew and he left you with a flower and a peck on the forehead before he booked it blushing.

Levi -

Surprisingly, he didn't make you clean with him. He took you out into the training fields and you both walked and talked. He gave you a bunch of flowers he found and held them out to you awkwardly, the tiniest blush playing on his cheeks. You giggled and kissed him on the cheek, pulling him into hug. Ever the gentleman, he escorted you back to your dorm, gave you a quick hug and shyly walked away.

Armin -

Of course, you spent it in the library because Armin was embarrassed, but you didn't mind. You both sat in a corner, your head in his shoulder and he read to you cause his voice is smooth and calm and absolutely amazing and he has no idea what's so good about it but you melt. After about 10 minutes, and red as a tomato, he put his arm around you. It was sweet af. You both wandered back to the mess hall and spent the rest of the day together, holding hands. Armin's existence was practically employing the entire time and he was sweating at Bertholt levels but he was loving it tho. He gave you a little rose later and he'd gotten rid of the thorns and tucked it behind your ear and it was adorable.

Jean -

You both had a picnic on this hill and he was ever so cheesy. One thing that impressed you; he stole wine. You both got a liiiittle bit tipsy and staggered around. He produced a bouquet that he'd fallen on and you both rolled down the hill. He then proceeded to give you the bouquet and you started crying from happiness. Eren and Armin found you both passed out near the training hall and dragged you both to your bunks. Guess who carried who. No shit it was Armin who struggled to carry you but managed and Eren who pulled Jean across the ground. The next morning Jean had been drawn on and you had Jeans shirt on. It was Sasha's idea, she wanted you to think you'd been down to pound town but don't worry you didn't. Jean had a fit.

Marco -

Cutie took you into town and you ate at this quaint little place. Not to big, not all that fancy but it was sweet, just like Marco. After that, you both clicked, wandering back to the barracks and you both fell for each other. You snuggled in his bed and you fell asleep. You woke up nuzzled into his shirt and the boys dying from a bad case of OTP

Connie -

His first date was possibly the kindest. He invited you to one of the boy's nights in the dorm. The boys all talk shit and do whatever boys do at boys nights. When they talked about girls, Connie put his arm around you and you put your head on his shoulder and you feel so included an shit like he's initiated you into the boys like this is perfect relationship goals yessssss

PEACE