When He's Sad

The sign above is me everyday

Eren -

When he's sad, he gets really, really pissed. You sit down with him and listen to his rants, and then pull him into a hug. You sit behind him and he lies back against you, exhausted physically and mentally. You tell him what to look forward to and reassure him that'll be alright. If he cries, it's really muddled and you can't make out whatever he says and he blubbers. You bundle him into bed and you snuggle until he calms down. He's the best at cuddles cause he takes up every space and wraps his arms and legs around yours until you both can't move but it's still comfy.

Levi -

When Levi gets sad, he doesn't show it. If and when you notice, you get him alone and try to get the answer out of him. Usually he doesn't spill, but if he does you have a furious make out session, in which he channels all his pent up rage and sadness. He never cries. Ever. But for today's sake let's say some really messed up shit happened, and he thought that you'd died, if even for a few minutes, he started to cry. You'd pull him into a hug, wrapping your arms around him. He'd bury his face in your chest, small whimpers escaping his trembling lips. In return, he'd wrap his arms around your waist, and you'd stand there holding each other until he'd calmed down.

Armin -

If Armin's sad, he gets quiet. You'll cuddle him and play with his hair which somehow makes him feel better. He'll quietly explain in as little detail as possible about what's upsetting him. If Armin cries, your heart feels like its constricting in agony. You smother him in a hug and he buries his face in your neck, tears making your skin slippery. (Like this is if he gets really upset, like, you've died levels of sad or Eren has gone off at him) He'll sob until you manage to calm him down, and you get him to lie next to you. You trace little circles, on his hand, cheek or chest and gently talk about random, little things to take his mind off whatever's bothering him and he freaking loves it. Every so often you brush the hair out of his face and kiss his forehead.

Jean -

If he gets upset he becomes extremely moody. When you try to figure out what's wrong, he just snaps at you and tries to push you away, by you always grab on to his arms and corner him in a wall promising that you can go through this together. That's a metaphor or something okay, not literal. He doesn't hit you. Eventually, if he's that upset, for some reason like oh I don't know..... Marco..... he starts crying. He sits on the bed as you gently cradle him standing up because that's the size ratio and deal with it. When he cries he blubbers and he can't get any words out so he sounds like Kaneki out of the Tokyo Ghoul In 5 Minutes when he's going through his "Don't wanna be a ghoul" phase. Video above (0.45) He's all "Iiiiaiaaiiiiimmmaaaaahhhhhhahahaaaaamaaaarrrr *hic* ahhh *hic*" and he like wails n shit.

Marco -

His face gets all droopy and he looks utterly dejected. It's pretty heart breaking to watch. When he gets sad you both snuggle and Marco loves it. If he cries, it's like the whole world is shattered. It sounds so broken, so desperate. You pull him to your chest and run you hand through his hair, whispering comforting words in his ear. He buries his face deeper into your shirt, sniffling. His face turns redder and redder until you can barely make out his freckles. When he talks he whispers in a really soft, croaky voice which breaks consistently and you're going "Hey, hey.... I know, it's gonna be okay Angel."

Connie -

It's kinda scary tbh. He's never sad. When he's sad, it's like the world gets that much darker. He doesn't say anything, but his eyes show it. You give him loads of gentle hugs throughout the day to cheer him up. And the cutest thing is is how he reacts. He just completely falls into it, snuggling into your shirt (which fyi is one of his you constantly share your shirts you're not even sure which is which at this point) and doesn't move for ages until he has to pull away before he starts crying. If he does cry, like, I have no words for how sad it is. Do you even Season 2? Do you even Hide? Voice actor. He sniffles and whimpers the whole time, and chokes out his sentences. You can actually see his decline of mood from sniffling to crying to sobbing to choking. He lies practically on top of you and you gently rub his back.

That was depressing and I thoroughly enjoyed it what's wrong with me I enjoy writing sad shit

PEACE