When He Gets Hurt

*Right near the end (2.45)

Eren -

His wounds always regenerate but while he still is injured or bloody you'll freak out and Eren freaking loves it.

Levi -

He doesn't get seriously injured because, hey, its Captain Levi, but if he stumbles and hurts his ankle nudge nudge you'll force him to take it easy but he'll still do everything he's not supposed to. You'll eventually get Hanji in on it and you'll tie him to the bed and go off at him like "No you can't get hurt you can't make me worry you ass wank btw do you want any tea?""Yes""Great brb"

Armin -

Much to his disgust, you baby Armin a fair bit when he gets hurt. Let's just say he's confined to bed rest, or something to that effect, you'll race around getting him shit and he'll get pissed and start going off like "Stop looking at me like I'm  to weak to do anything right" or even when he gets injured you'll freak out and even pick him up and carry him to the infirmary with him yelling "I can walk by myself I'm fine GAWD" but internally thinking "Oh god can I actually walk though stupid Armin looking weak in front of Y/n perfect what will she think" so in your defence that's particularly why you stick by his side, so that you are there when he goes off at himself, the other part being you're hopelessly in love with the blonde.

Jean -

You always had to patch up Jean after his fights, first because he guilt tripped you, second because you liked him, third because, you were the only one who was willing and forth because you were dating him. Usually it's just a cut lip or a bruise but after their petty squabbles and in Titan territory, whenever Jean got injured you'd have a moment where you'd go "Another bruise" and  "Omg he's gonna die." at the same time. Don't worry tho, he laps it up.

Marco - Anyone who gets the reference I make I swear to GAWD. But also I want Isayama or someone to write a proper headcanon where this happens.

When Marco gets hurt you have a meltdown but somehow you keep your cool and do anything to help. If Marco's crying, and I can remember a time when this happened because I was training beside him and he was versing Reine. Reiner flipped him over and was putting Marco's arms behind his back, almost in a trance. I was versing Annie, so it was pretty remarkable I managed to see it happen. What happened was that Reiner had accidentally pushed Marco's arm to the limit and broke the bone. I'm not sugar coating anything, it was the most horrible thing I'd seen up until Trost. Marco was cradling his arm to his chest, sobbing, and Reine was staring in disbelief. I rushed across and tried to help. With help from Connie and Jean, we managed to get Marco to the infirmary with him yelling out in pain. If Marco cries, you freak out.

When Marco died you freaked out. Still are.

Connie -

If and when Connie gets hurt he makes a joke out of it but when he gets seriously injured he tries to mop it up and get your attention. Sadly, it works, but you'll take any chance to mock and baby him. It's actually pretty funny.

PEACE