Random Levi Headcanon

Levi will die, he's not god people. I reckon he'll die in a fight with a titan, saving someone.

They've been fighting for hours, there's too many titans, everyone's dying, Eren's unconscious along with Armin. They're wasting away. Levi commands Jean to get everyone of there, "I'll hold them off." They stare at each other, coming to a silent agreement. Jean nods tearfully, turns, and retreats. Levi continues to fight, exhausted. Eren wakes up, he turns, see's his captain fighting alone. He yells out, tries to go back but Armin won't let him go. They are rising over hill. Eren breaks free, flying towards Heichou. Levi freezes, spotting the corpse of Hanji, tries to protect it but is hit sideways and breaks several ribs, puncturing his heart. Eren lands beside him, gathering Levi in his arms. Levi stares at Eren, terror bubbling in his eyes, trying to get words out. "Get H-Hanji.... go... I'll hold...t-them... off." Eren's sobbing, trying to transform, Armin's shrieking warnings, Levi's choking back blood. Suddenly, he looks up, locking eye contact with Eren. "I guess I'm not strong enough today." His eyes flicker shut, his breathing slowing, and Eren acknowledges that Levi won't make it out alive. Eren runs, attracting the Titans, luring them away from his dying captain. He returns, on deaths door. Levi is dead. Eren gathers the two corpses, flying towards where the horses disappeared over the hill. He sees tragedy. The horse were attacked. They're all dead. He's alone. A scream rings out into the distance. The manifestation of humanities rage. The last soldier. The last man alive on Paradis Island. He cries out again. A Titan appears on the horizon. A furious screech escapes his trembling lips. "IT'S YOUR FAULT REINER! ALL YOUR FAULT!" Eren is picked up, his life flashing before his eyes, the Titan bites down, unimaginable pain. Then.....

"Wake up......... Eren........ why're you crying......"

"Mikasa...... I don't know.... it's like the dream I had was going on forever..."

I got carried away

PEACE