When You Get Hurt

Eren -

He loses his shit worrying over you. He goes ape at whoever hurt you if anyone has. He'll spend all his time with you until you're get better, and after.

Levi -

He'll be overly cuddly to make you feel better. He has this absolutely adorable expression; He'll stick out his bottom lip subconsciously and furrow his eyebrows making him look exceptionally concerned and sad.

Armin -

He'll worry himself half to death and do anything it takes to make you better. If you're crying, he'll cradle you and kiss you lovingly on the forehead. He'll stubbornly stay by your side and argue with anyone who tells him to calm down. He also piggy backs you, which you thoroughly enjoy, as you bounce around on his back like a toddler and Armin can't keep the smile off his face

Jean -

He'll be amazingly gentle and he'll go to hold your hand and it'll be like he's picking up a feather. The funniest thing is he'll try to cheer you up by teasing you and going off at whoever hurt you.

Marco -

Marco will do anything to make you feel better. No matter what you've hurt, he'll pick you up and shamelessly carry you wherever you need to go, also getting your food and treating you like you're on your death bed.

Connie -

Connie makes terrible puns about whatever you've hurt. "You stubbed your toe? Ah man, that must toetally suck""Connie no"-"A splinter? Looks like you're in a sticky situation" "Gawd Connie"-"Y-You sprained your ankle......... I can't make a joke this time can I?""No" -After that, he'll go full "Omg are you okay do you want water I'm sorry"

PEACE