Boo - (Levi X Scared!Reader)

@wxnnxb

Reader Chan's Pov

"Here."

As Levi stopped in his tracks, I dug my heels into the gravel and sighed dramatically. Of course he had to be pointing at the place I'd been trying to avoid all night. Well known to be the scariest piece of shit place in the whole neighbourhood, the dark house freckled with shadows had been decorated even more for Halloween. Like, real fucking nightmare fuel right here. I could hear a few screams from other trick or treaters already inside, and the wind made eerie noises as it blew through the open windows.

Levi nudged my arm and I rolled my eyes, slipping my hand into his.

"You do know this place is fucked?" I dead panned, hope flickering in my chest. Levi gave a small grin and nodded.

"No shit. Let's go, you're the one who dragged me out here in the first place."

I groaned, turning towards the gate and jogged ahead trying to not show how worried I was. Another loud scream echoed out the door and I stopped in my tracks, goosebumps dotting my arms. Suddenly, something warm pressed against my back and Levi gently pushed me forwards.

"Just some twats with no balls." He drawled, pulling me forward. I followed him nervously, and he pushed open the door.

"Sup fucks." He mused.

I gave a light laugh.

"Hey demons. It's me, ya boy." I added, stifling a giggle. A loud scream came out of no where followed by someone yelling "NO! NO! NO!" I backed into Levi and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"It's not real. They just scare easily."

I huffed, pushing some of my h/c hair behind my ear, barely smudging the eyeliner I'd put on earlier. "I'll have you know that I happen to scare easily."

"Then it's a good thing I'm here." He sighed, starting to walk. I rushed after him, grabbing his hand.

As we walked through a majority of the house, my fear turned into terror. Nothing seemed to phase Levi, and all the screams had died down.

Suddenly, a hand covered my mouth and dragged me away from Levi. I tried to shriek but it came out muffled.

Levi swung around just as I disappeared from view.

"Y/n that isn't funny." He growled.

A voice whispered in my ear. "Your friend doesn't seem very scared. Calm down, I own this place. I'm going to put fake blood on you and you can pretend to be dead as revenge."

Levi looked around frantically, running back the way he came with a worried expression.

"I swear to god Y/n I'm sorry I brought you here okay, now stop!"

I smirked and followed the person before me down a few stairs. She splashed some liquid on me and I walked into the room we first went through. I gave a ear splitting scream and fell onto the floor, feigning death.

"Y/N"

Levi sprinted downstairs and when he saw me, he fell down the last few steps. He stared at me in shock, not moving, and as he gently knelt down beside me, I jerked up, screaming as loud as I could.

"BOO"

Levi screeched and clutched his heart as I died of laughter, hunched over the floor.

"THAT WASN'T OKAY Y/N WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" Levi thundered, wiping his face.

I stifled my laughs, putting a pouty expression on my face.

"Naw, I'm sorry I made ickle Levy scared."

He wiped his eyes again, glaring daggers at me.

"That wasn't funny."

I walked up in front of him, grabbing the sides of his head in sudden realisation.

"L-Levi.... are you.. are you cryi-"

"NO! I just got dust in my eyes when I fell back."

I grinned, entangling my fingers with his and pulling him into a kiss. When I pulled back, he refused to meet my eyes. I chuckled, pulling him after me.

"You do have a soft side. C'mon, let's go to another house."

He huffed and groaned but followed me out the door. I turned around and glanced at the house, grinning as I saw a familiar face in the window.

Levi followed my gaze, eyes scrunching.

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

"That guy in the window. He's the one who helped me."

"Y/n... there's no guy in the window..."

"What...." I squeaked, eyes widening in fear as I hastily walked out the gate.

The guy stuck his favourite finger up at me and jumped out the window. As he landed, he disappeared.

I screamed and ran down the street

Levi turned towards where the guy jumped down, and grinned. A head stuck out behind a board painted too look the the house and stuck his thumbs up in success.

"FUCK YOU LEVI"

"Love you too Y/n, love you too." He chuckled, jogging after me.

Well that was shit sorry dude

PEACE