Their Reaction To Titanic

My reaction was to cry for the next half an hour, not just tears but making ungodly noises and hyperventilating, whole pillow damp from my screeching into it and bawling, like actually I think I cried more then when a family member died and I cry a lot. I'm basically shit

Eren -

Crying softly, eager to hold you as you cry. Rolls around a lot trying to deal with his shit "whAT THE FUCK ROSE" *lapses into crying again* "YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER LET GO"

Levi -

Doesn't cry but his face shows actual emotion. Probably looks like kicked puppy like "how dare you be this sad" it's canon that he is very emotional but because of his shit life he holds it back so he's probably screaming internally but on the outside he's all "he sank so fast I can't watch this" He might groan in a way to let out emotions and roll his head back in disbelief. Holds you nice and tight.

Armin -

Tears rolling down his cheeks, clutching onto you. He started only after the few first deaths, trying to not lose it like the majority of the globe. He calms down rather quickly but he's still shaken. Tries to cover his mouth to quieten himself but you assure him that, c'mon, it's the titanic. When Rose died and saw Jack again, he mildly lost it, half because he'd predicted what was gonna happen, half because, yeah. He lets out soft cries every now and again, only when something particularly sad happens. When the screen faded to black you shut off the TV and, whilst crying, buried him in a hug and yeah it was a sleepless night and full of mild regret.

Jean -

Crying and pissed off that it's so sad. "WHAT THE FUCK I CANT HANDLE THIS" clings to you or a pillow either one. Snickered at the nude scene he loved it primarily for "it's a fuckin nude scene in Titanic babe I'm sorry". Every time something sad happens, every single death, he screams out. So when all the people are falling off the boat, he's just squeaking for a good 50 seconds, not stopping.

Marco -

Almost as bad as Armin but not quite. The scene where all the people are in the water and screaming for help hits him hard. Instantly crying. Doesn't get to the point of being really loud tho.

Connie -

Ridiculous about the whole thing I mean he's just a mess. Crying and biting his lip but it doesn't get too bad. Will roll around and hold you. Physically can't watch the movie alone.

PEACE