Authors Note

Hello my friends, I guess it's time I explained what's going on

So this chapter is just gonna be me explaining what my updating schedule is gonna be like, and also about some things that may effect my writing in the future along with where I'm up to in each book. If you don't want to read my boring shit, just scroll down to the shit in bold bc that's the important bit

Preference Book

I'm rather happy with how this book is progressing. I feel that my writing is improving a hell of a lot, I enjoy producing this sort of content, and I'm getting a fair lot of views. My updating schedule is going to be that I update every five days, except for when I announce changes or birthdays, and the updates will stay the same. I have probably around 20 chapters written in advance, 10 that I need to write/complete, 2 OneShots which I need to write (I'm so sorry about the wait - shit's been hectic) and one lil random fluffy idea I had for all the Armin lovers.

Fandom Spam Book -

This book, from the start, was just a way for me to filter through photos so I can have them secured on here so I can delete them from my album. I update once every five days and half of the time I forget to add photos and it's a mad rush to get about 7 chapters produced to only publish one. Then I usually get all the photos out of my system and repeat the cycle.

Armin Fanfiction (Fighting Our War)

Ugh. I am sorry. I've gone over my chapters and severely edited them so they are more realistic and flowing if you wanna see that shit (please do). My update schedule.... I have no excuse. I was busy, didn't have time, all that shit. I got lethargic. The effort to go through every episode with a fine tooth comb, type everything out and edit myself into the story is such a drag that I've almost given up on it altogether. But. I am determined to see this story's through season 1 and finish. I know how I want this to go, I can already see the ending, feel the angst, but it's just getting from here to there that's the problem. I don't know when, but it will be done.

Broken Promises

I only update this book when I get a heartbreaking idea for a oneshot so I'm not in a depressed mood now so only when I'm in a tragic mood will I publish (or when I'm possessed by Satan but it's not Tuesday yet)

Now. Let's get down to business.

I am going to take a break from writing for about three weeks.

The new semester approaches, and I enter year 9. I have NAPLAN this year, which is hell on earth, and now is the time I need to buckle down and focus (although I'm in the highest class that's is treated like Uni students and my average is an A for all 4 main subjects but we all still acts like shit bc we hate our English teacher) but yeah. I am currently on holidays and camping, and my days will be filled with sun and waves. So I will be taking a break. Just for 3-4 weeks until I'm back into the swing of things, and I will hit the ground running.

I can promise you that

You can expect updates every 5 days from my two books, and an update every 12 days from my Fanfiction. While I'm away, I will prepare. I aim to have around 30 chapters ready for both books, and 5-7 for my fanfic. If I'm lucky, I may even finish it, and all that's left is to publish them every so often. I will still be taking preferences and OneShots, so keep sending them in!!

Note: I will only stop writing. I will still be active on Wattpad, answering comments and reading.

I'd like to thank

PaperBagPetrichor for always giving me ideas and inspiring messages that keep me going (I cried a lil bit so thanks)

armin_arlert77 for sticking with me for beyond time and making me feel like a god

windexackerman34 bitch you know why you sLUT

Cawkfrost you are my idol and I worship your books and writing style; thanks for making my year great

TheDreaManiac for always making me smile with your comments popping up everywhere

MelMelLovesDogs and @Vinyl_Eclipse for always being a familiar face in my comment and vote section

And a big fucking thank you to everyone else, I love all of you, I just don't have enough room to follow you all back

Also, about the break, I will still be adding chapters for birthdays, and at some stage I will be posting a fluffy Armin fic idea that I had one night because I'm a lonely fuck and he's my one source of joy

he's yours too don't lie I mean look at him

*Edgy sneak peak*

"Ahh.. Y-Y/n?"

"Mm"

"Wh-What would your reaction be if I asked you-"

HAH SIKE BITCH YOU THOUGHT

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

But yeah thanks guys and I'll see you in a few days when I publish my chapter and then, in 3-4 weeks

PEACE