What They're Like When They Panic

Eren -

He gets very angry, as you might have guessed. He'll lash out at pretty much anyone who gets more than a metre near him. The only person he lets touch him is you. You don't know what he'll do if you attempt to hug him, so you simply hold his hand and calm him down by suggesting solutions and promising your companionship. He appreciates that, even if he doesn't show it at first.

Levi -

When he panics, you can see it in his eyes. He gets exasperated easily and his sarcasm goes through the roof as he tries to find a solution. Hugs won't do anything but overwhelm him, so you hold his hand and stay silent, letting him work through his panic. If you do talk to him, it won't be about how it'll be alright. He'll know if you're lying. You tell him that you won't leave him.

Armin -

He really freaks out. It's not uncommon for him to have a panic attack. Physical comfort is a big thing for Armin, so when he panics and feels like he's falling apart, you pull him in to your arms and hold him till he can breathe. When he's not crying, however, you hold his hands and make him look you in the eye and you tell him to try and calm down so that he can rationalise the situation.

Jean -

Jean likes to pace around and take his emotions out of inanimate objects such as walls and furniture. This upsets you, however, so you take his hands in yours and walk around with him until he can think straight. Sometimes he'll just sit down and wait for himself to calm down, and you sit with him, rubbing his shoulder until he melts in to your side.

Marco -

His words come out stuttered and it gets hard to understand him when he starts to whisper but the way to bring him out of his fit it to hug him nice and tight and he'll grip you back. Eventually he'll calm down and all he'll want to do is either thank you or cuddle with you, mostly both. It's fairly easy to calm Marco down when he's panicked. It's like if you have a screaming child but if you give them a lollipop they'll stop.

Connie -

The panic seems to eat him alive, but stopping it is about as easy as catching a ball. It's pretty simple to calm Connie down, he's more than willing to be talked out of his stressed out state, especially if you're holding his hand or hugging him. He pretty much melts in to your side. On the occasion that he's extremely upset, just hold him. It may take a while longer, but some cuddling combined with some sweet words of comfort are sure to make him feel better.

I'm extremely sorry for my lack of updates. I'm also sorry to say that my interest in Attack On Titan has lessened, although it still remains. This book is nearing 200 chapters now, and I refuse to end it early. My last chapter will be a story, a continuation of whatever happens after the last chapter of the manga, which I still read. I'm very sorry if I've disappointed anyone, which is doubtful. You can still reach me through this site. It may also be obvious that my other book will not be finished. I'm sorry again. I will write a larger goodbye note later on.

PEACE