Where You Met (Modern AU)

So Marco's bisexual okay

Eren -

You both got into an argument at the school cafeteria. A brunette teak eyed boy had provoked Jean and Jean yelled back, and when he called your best friend a horse, you started screeching back. You roasted the ever loving cheesecake out of his crusty ass till he backed down, being calmed down by his blonde friend. You quietly approached him later, apologising for the fight on Jean's behalf, and seriously asked if you could be his friend, as he seemed cool. He was a bit confused, but agreed. Everyone time they got into a fight, you just get in between them and force them apart. Because they both like you the tiniest bit, they comply.

Levi -

The principal's office. You'd gotten in trouble for starting a food fight with Connie and Sasha. You told the teacher it was just you, and saved their asses. Whilst you were there, one of your teachers walked in a silent, short, raven haired boy with stunning cold, grey eyes, explaining that he'd punched a kid. Turns out that a kid had called one of your friends Hanji a weirdo and Levi had reacted accordingly. You admired his loyalty and nervously talked to the most feared and respected kids in your grade. Surprisingly, he replied to your measly "Hey, did you really punch Nile?" with a short "Yes." You grinned and continued with "I think that's awfully decent of you, sticking up for Hange like that." He raised his eyebrow, giving you a look of wtf are you doing kid but he just rolled his eyes. You went on, talking about how you knew Hanji and how you hoped that you could be friends. Levi glanced at you and shrugged, so you took that as a yes.

Armin -

Walked past him in the hall, and suddenly you tripped. He grabbed your arm, causing him to fall as well. Thank god you were the only two people there. Whilst lying on the ground, you started laughing, spreading your arms out and accepting the fact that the world wanted you to sleep more. The boy hastily got up, offering his hand to you. You gave a giggling sigh, heaving yourself up, and he awkwardly brushed your shoulder. You introduced yourself and he did too, and when you apologised for dragging him down, he apologised for not being able to pull you up. You suddenly recognised him as the kid that a few other students gave shit to, and unknowingly, with the handshake that followed, you dragged yourself into his world of 2am phone calls, 4pm pity parties, 4am sob sessions and 12pm brawls.

Jean -

You met him via Marco. Marco and him were chatting and you waltzed into the conversation with a smirk, accusing the pair of getting it on in public. Marco was used to your mocking antics and chuckled, but Jean took it personally and went off until Marco told him it was a joke. You apologised and introduced yourself as the shit head from Art class. He introduced himself as the perfectly normal looking asshole from Science

Marco -

"Hey queer, pass the rul-"

"YOU HOMOPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU?!"

*Slap*

"did you jUST HIT ME BITCH!?"

"YES NOW BRING IT ON YOU MUPPET F*CKER"

"L/N GET OFF ZERMINSKI"

Connie -

Jean invited you to a party and you only really went because Marco was shy af and needed someone to hang around with. Connie got really drunk, jumped off the staircase and landed in the cheese dip. Everyone else was wasted, surprising also Marco, so you had to clean him up. He giggled the whole time and tried to strip but you managed to escape the room until he'd gotten some clothes on. You sat with him and you both chatted for ages until Jeans parents came home and you both escaped out the window whilst everyone else got busted. The rest of the night consisted of you and Connie running, screeching through the streets until he crashed at your house. Connie, Sasha and you are super close.

PEACE