Your Nickname For Him

I can't believe it. I'm one of those people. Sorry guys. Also sorry because I've had a lot of shit going on right now. And, uh, this afternoon after school I got some pretty bad news. I might as well say it now in case my irl friends are reading. I'll put it at the end of the chapter okay.

Eren -

Dipshit
Spice
Ez (Pronounced as its written)
My Titan
Babe

Levi -

Shortstack
Lev (Pronounced 'Leave')
Shorty
My Heichou
Levy
Little Dick Levi windexackerman34
Babe

Armin -

Ar (Okay so I low key love this one wait no not low key it's freakin great like if someone called me something to the equivalent of that I'd kiss them, throw flowers and eat grass)
Hun
Coconut
Mushroom
Muffin
Love
Baby

Jean -

Horsey
Ass
Two-tone
Jeanny
windexackerman34 Limp dick
Jean-boo
Babe

Marco -

Polo
Macaroni
Angel
Baby

Connie -

Idiot
Buff
Con
Con-man
Babe

So, uh, I might have mentioned about my Auntie's mother being diagnosed with cancer a fair few weeks ago. Well, today I was told that she's not going to make it. It's only a matter of days. I'll still try to write it but the updates might be more spaced. Sorry again.

So it's been 10 weeks. Ten. F*cking. Weeks. Today, Marian passed away after an intense four day war to stay alive. She lived as she died, a sassy legend with a legacy of 12 children, however many gran children, and too many cousins to count. She died surrounded by her kids, and I'm shattered. I didn't even know her that well. She was the first one who told me I looked like my mum. She said it the second I walked through the door. I think the funerals this Friday. I'll probably bawl the whole through. I can't handle sad stuff. I feel like shit, that I should be sadder, but I know from experience that I'll crumble at the funeral. It hasn't sunk in yet. But it will.

Rat4President
Rat_Fanclub

PEACE