The Nicest Thing He's Ever Said Or Done To You

Eren -

Eren was going on and on about Titans, working into a fit, but then suddenly you limped in, injured, and he immediately ran to your side. He even ignored Jeans insult.

Levi -

He was cleaning with his squad when Hanji waltzed in. Hanji was one of the few people who knew about your dating. Hanji offhandedly mentioned that you were sick, causing Levi to hurriedly leave to see you. You instantly realised that he had stopped cleaning for you when he walked in still in scrubs, the mask pulled down so he could kiss you. He pushed aside germs to kiss you. Naw.

Armin -

You were reading about the outside world whilst having a passive argument about who loves the other more. You said, "I love you more then Sasha loves food." Armin immediately countered with "I love you more then I love the ocean." You stared at him for a moment, before whispering "Really?" He shyly nodded and you immediately kissed him smack on the lips.

Jean -

He was fighting Eren when you walked in, looking sad. He immediately broke it off with Eren, walking over to you. He asked what was wrong, and when you groaned and buried your head in his shirt, he hugged you softly and you just about died

Marco -

He actually got into a fight. A big one. One of the guys called you a slut or a whore or something to that manner and Marco went ape, yelling at them. Shadis stopped the fight and they both had to run laps. You smuggled Marco some food later and pecked his cheek saying that was so valiant of him "My angel"

Connie -

It was your birthday and Connie was the dream boyfriend. Flowers, friends, gorgeous present, even smuggling chocolate into training. He eventually took you away and said that beside all his jokes he really loved you. You almost cried. Your muffin tho

PEACE