Why... Why Are You In My Bed - (Drunk!Jean X Drunk!Reader)

ItsJulia-

I'm so brain dead sorry that it sucks

/3rd Person/

It had been a very memorable night. Friends, laughter, wine, everything required to have a good night. Until Sasha pulled out the vodka. Then shit got real. Before Eren could say 'Titan', everyone was wasted, staggering around like Captain Jack Sparrow. Especially Y/n. She'd had more then anyone. The night turned out like this; Levi and Hange drunkenly sang in a corner, Mikasa made out with Eren by the bar, Sasha and Connie danced stupidly in the middle of the room, Armin cried in a corner, moaning about how his mushroom smelt of alcohol and Jean watched sillily over Y/n as she bounced around the room ranting about how Armin was in fact a coconut.

"But he isssssss!"

The night ended with Levi announcing that he needed his sleep, so everyone wandered back to HQ, Eren carrying Armin and Jean carrying Y/n and bottle of leftover wine in a cup.

~~~Timeskip brought to you by Erwin's homosexual eyebrows~~~

Jean carefully laid Y/n down in her bed, his hair catching the light off the dull lamb beside the cot.

"Mmmnnnnnn" Y/n groaned. "Immm booored!"

Jean laughed and turned to leave, but Y/n caught his sleeve and stared at him through clear, earnest eyes.

"Stayyyy with meeeeheheheeee."

Jean hiccuped and fell next to her, an arm over her mouth, face buried in her hair, accidentally spilling some of the wine on her creased clothes.

"Hehehe"

They both lay there, giggling about random stuff.

Y/n's eyes fluttered shut, and as she gave into sleep, she felt something warm and soft against her lips.

"Hehe, night Y/n"

~~~ Timeskip ~~~

Y/n woke up with a killer headache.

"What did I do last night?!" She moaned, massaging her temples. Suddenly, a low groan emitted from beside her, causing Y/n to shriek. She looked before and blinked in disbelief.

"Jean?!"

"Y/n?"

"Why... why are you in my bed?!"

"It's not what it looks lik- AAA HOLY SHIT MY HEAD!!"

"Yeah." Y/n agreed. "Wait.... why is there wine on my clothes...."

"Ohh, uhhh," Jean started, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I might have spilt some when I put you down last night."

"Oh okay waIT WHAT YOU PUT ME DOWN WHAT CAME AFTER THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT!!" Y/n promptly started chasing Jean as he ran away in terror.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING I SWEAR ALTHOUGH I WOULDNT MIN-"

"YOU DIRTY PERVERT!"

"YOU STILL LOVE ME!"

"YES BUT YOU'RE STILL PERVERTED!!"

Wtf did I do

PEACE